Chapter 21: Six Flags

Cindy's P.O.V

I opened my eyes waking up to Harry's movement. I tilted my head up to look at him, as I laid on his bare chest.

"Good morning beautiful." Harry whispered as he gave me a kiss on the head. 

"Mmm...Good morning love." I said in a croaky voice, smiling at him, while I rubbed my eyes trying to open them fully. "Do you know what we're doing today?" I asked, as I drew random circles with my finger on his chest.

"Well, I was hoping we could spend the day with just you and I." He replied, I smiled at the thought, I wouldn't mind.

"That sounds good! Where are we going to go?" I asked, tilting my head up.

"Well, there's a six flags in South Carolina an hour away from where we are right now. We could eat break fast and spend the day there." He replied, smiling at me.

"Oh my god! Yes! I haven't been to six flags in a long time!" I said, as I got up all excited. He laughed at my excitement and sat up with me.

"Could you guys keep it quiet, someone here is trying to sleep!" Michelle groaned.

"Ah, sorry Michelle!" I said, as I covered my mouth and giggled with Harry. I forgot she was there for a moment. 

"I'll  get ready and tell the guys where we're going so they don't wait up for us." Harry said, as he got off the bed with just his boxers on.

"Alright four nipples." I laughed, as I checked him out.

"You know you love it." He replied as he gave me a wink and walked out of the door. I got off my bed, and sat on Michelle's bed.

"Oh, Michelle! Are you okay spending the time with the rest of the guys while Harry and I spend the day together?" I asked, hoping she would be fine.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be fine with them." She replied sleepily.

"Alright! I'll see you tonight! Are we doing anything tonight?" I asked,

"Well, when you left with Harry yesterday the guys were talking about going to club Karma tonight."

"Oh okay, we'll be home then, so we will meet you there!" I replied, as I walked into the washroom to take a shower. After the shower and brushing my teeth, I chose to wear a pair of   peach coloured shorts and a white fitted t-shirt. I dried my hair and tied it up in a messy bun, knowing it would be flying everywhere when i'm on the rides. I put my things in a side purse and headed out the door.

I walked to Harry's room and put my arm up to knock. Before I could, Harry opened the door. He was wearing a light blue unbuttoned collar shirt with a white t-shirt inside. He rolled up the t-shirt over the sleeves of the collar shirt showing a bit of his muscles. He looked amazingly hot, not that he wasn't hot already. 

"You ready?" He asked, smiling.

"Yes I am!" I replied, as I held his hand. 

"When I told Liam, he gave us the car keys, so we don't have to waste money on a taxi." Harry said as we walked into the elevator.

"Oh, but where are they going to go without the car?" 

"They said they would just be chilling at Myrtle and then when we come back, we're all going to club Karma." He replied, giving me a small grin. I nodded in excitement. This day was going to be fun. We got into the car and drove to a nearby breakfast restaurant. We ate scrambled eggs and sausages with a side of hash browns and coffee. Then we hit the road to go to Six Flags.

**1 Hour Later

 We arrived at Six Flags, and it was packed. We should of went earlier instead of leaving at 12. After driving around, we managed to get a parking spot. We got out of the car and  walked to the ticket booth. We got 2 passes, and walked though the one way gate. 

"So what do you want to go on first?" Harry asked. I looked around to examine all the rides. Then my eyes widened.

"Let's go on the superman roller coaster!" I said as I grabbed his hand, dragging him. We got in line and I could see Harry fidgeting.

"Uhm, Harry...are you alright?" I asked, staring at him. He looked at me, and gave me a weary grin.

"Oh...y-yeah, I am." He hesitated. Something was up.

"No you aren't! What's wrong babe?" I asked holding his hand.

"I have a fear of roller coasters..." He replied, looking down.

"Really? I love roller coasters! their the best thing ever!" I said with glee. "But if you don't want to go, we can go on other rides!" I added.

"Oh, no no no, it's okay! I have to get over my fears some day right?" He said, feeling a bit more confident. 

"Are you sure?" I asked, worryingly. He smiled, grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in for a quick kiss.

"I'm sure." He said, giving me a reassuring look. I smiled and then the gates opened and we sat down in the seats. As the over the shoulder harnesses went down, I held Harry's hand and looked at him.

"You got this?" I asked, looking at him. He took a deep breath and nodded.

"I got this." He replied as the ride started moving he gripped my hand. The roller coaster went up to the highest point and then it dropped. Harry let go of my hand and gripped on to his harness. I screamed, and tried to look at him to see if he was okay but the force of the wind held my head back. We got back to the stop zone, and the harness went up. I got up and looked at Harry, he looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Harry? Are you okay?" I said. He got up and gave me a huge smile.

"That...was..AMAZING. Let's go on every roller coaster!" He shouted. I laughed as we walked to the exit of the ride. 

**Few Hours Later

We went on every roller coaster there was and bought our snap shots on some of the roller coasters. We walked to a hot dog stand and got 2 hot dogs. We sat down and looked at the snap shots.

"Haha look at your face! It's priceless!" I said as we both laughed. We looked at all the other pictures we bought and laughed at every single one. These were going to be good memories. 

We finished our hot dogs, and walked around a bit before going on more rides. We walked by a guy who drew realistic cartoons of people. 

"Lets get a cartoon of us!" Harry said, I nodded in agreement. We both sat down on the stools and the man started to draw. He drew pretty fast. 15 minutes later, he was done. He took the picture off the canvas stand and showed it to us. It was hilarious. Our bodies were so small compared to our heads and there were hearts floating over our heads. I loved it. We paid the man and he gave us a tube to put the drawing in.Then we continued to go on more rides.

 After we conquered all the rides, and took a billion pictures, we decided to go back home. We got into the car, and Harry backed out and drove out of the parking lot. My legs killed from all the walking and I was tired, but I had a great time.

"Thank you for taking me to Six Flags. I had a really fun time babe!" I said, as I loosened my seat belt to bend over and give him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled,

"No problem! I had a lot of fun too! I can't believe I over came my fears, after all these years... Thank you!" He said, laughing as he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of my hand. I laughed,

"You over came that yourself! I was just there for support! Haha" I replied,with my hand in his, blushing. He looked at me quickly and smiled, then he went back at looking at the road. I smiled back and rested my head on the head rest. I'm glad i'm with Harry, he knows how to treat a girl right, he was just so lovable and he made me happy. I grinned as I looked out the window, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.