Chapter 12: Witnessed

Cindy's P.O.V 

We finished cleaning an hour later, feeling exhausted. I was so glad Harry stayed and helped me. I looked over at Harry and smiled,

"Thanks for staying, if it wasn't for you, I would be up all night cleaning this!" I laughed, he gave me a small grin.

"I'm glad I stayed." He replied, winking at me. I blushed, then I looked at the time on my phone. It was only 10:30pm, I just realized how fast my party ended. I started to think of things to do for the night, since I booked work off tomorrow because I thought I would get mad drunk, but I didn't. Then I thought of an idea.

"Harry, lets go upstairs." I said, without thinking what I was implying. His eyes widened in surprise.

"What do you mean..like upstairs..and...?" He asked, then I realized what he was thinking. I could feel my face getting red.

"Oh no no, I meant lets go upstairs, so I can open my presents!" I said quickly, laughing. In a way he felt relieved, then he started to giggle. I stood up and grabbed his hand taking him upstairs, Harry's hands were so soft and warm. We got into my room and we both sat on my bed surrounded with bags and boxes. He handed me a light pink bag with purple tissue paper, I read the tag it was from my friend Jessica. I took the tissue paper out and took out a make-up kit, there were all these different colors, it was pretty, but I didn't wear make up to be honest. I put it aside and then I grabbed a navy blue box, I read the tag and it said, "Happy birthday Cindy. From Louis!" I smiled, he was such a funny guy. I opened the box, and it was a pair of red suspenders. Of course, only Louis had a thing for stripped shirts and suspenders. Harry laughed. There were so many present to go through, and I felt I was boring Harry by just opening presents.

"I'm going to open these later, I feel like i'm boring you to death!" I said, laughing. 

"Haha, no you're not boring me! In a way.." He replied, giving me a smirk. 

"Well then, what do you wanna do Mr.Styles?" I replied. He looked at me and laid down started to think of where to go. Few minutes later, he bolted back up and looked at me.

"I know where we can go!" He said in excitement. He took my hand, and dragged me down the stairs. I took my keys and slipped on some flip flops. I locked the door and went into Harry's car. 

"Where are we going?" I asked, giving him a curious look. He looked at me and smiled, 

"You'll see.." Harry said mysteriously. I took his word and waited.

**20 Minutes later

As I looked at the window, I started seeing bright lights, and hearing loud music. As we got closer, I realized we were going to a carnival. I've lived here for so long, and I never knew there was a carnival in Toronto. He parked his car and gave me a big smile.

"We're here!!!" He shouted, in excitement! I laughed as I got out of the car. We walked to the gate and Harry suddenly held my hand. I looked at him, and he just gave me a half smile. I didn't mind, I liked it. We walked to the ticket booth and I was about to grab my wallet out, but then Harry pushed it away, "Don't worry, I got this. It's your birthday, you shouldn't pay for anything." He said happily.

"Alright, if you say so!" I replied as I looked down grinning foolishly while he paid for the tickets. I looked back up, and he showed me how much tickets he got. "Woah, you got 60 tickets?!" I said surprised. Those were a lot. He laughed, 

"Haha, we're going to go on every ride possible. You're going to have the time of your life. I promise" He gave me a wink as he grabbed my hand and led me to the first ride. 

Niall's P.O.V

I took a taxi home from the airport. I was exhausted, but I had to see Cindy. I arrived home, and the lights were still on. I unlocked the door and Liam, Louis and Zayn turned around to check who it was. When they saw it was me, their eyes widened.

"NIALL!!!!!!" They all shouted, as they ran towards me and gave me a massive group hug. It felt good being back with the boys, then I noticed someone was missing. Where was Harry? 

"Hey, where's Harry?" I asked, hoping that he was sleeping or something. Liam looked at me with a hesitant stare. I knew something was wrong. 

"Oh, Harry stayed with Cindy after the party to clean up. But its been a while now..he should of been home by now." Louis said, scratching his head in confusion. Once I heard, "Harry stayed with Cindy" my heart skipped a beat. This wasn't good.

"Do you guys know where they are now? or?" I asked quickly, they all looked at me and shrugged. I ran up stairs and grabbed my phone to check twitter in case Harry or Cindy tweeted anything. As I was scrolling down, I saw Harry's name, "@Harry_Styles: CNE Carnival with @Cindymaii !! #gonnabeafunnight " As I read the tweet, I clenched my fingers into a fist, angrily. I couldn't believe this, I go away for a few days and come back with my mate going for my girl. Well she wasn't actually my girl but still. I had to get her back. Before Cindy left Ireland she gave me her special silver band so I could remember her by it. I still had it and I wanted to give it to her for her birthday as well as telling her how I really felt. I grabbed the band and booked it downstairs. 

"Hey, Liam can I borrow your car? Thanks" I said quickly grabbing his keys. He looked at me and before he could say anything, I rushed out the door. I went into the car and started driving.

Harry's P.O.V

Tonight was amazing. We went on every single ride, ate cotton candy, and just had a massive banter. Cindy had her arm wrapped around mine, with her head resting on my shoulder as we walked. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was happy that I got to spend this night with her. As we walked towards the gate Cindy's head popped up as she dragged me to a basketball scoring game. 

"Score 3 basket balls and win a big stuffed animal! Only 5 bucks for 3 tries!!" The host of the game shouted through the mic. I dug into my pocket and took out a 10 dollar bill. I gave it to the host and he gave me my change. 

"Good luck Harry! You got this! " Cindy said, with a reassuring look. I nodded, trusting her word. I threw the basketball and it went in the highest net. Cindy cheered. Then, I took the second basket ball and shot it in the net! 2 in a row! "Good job! One more shot!!" Cindy shouted with glee. I gave her a smile, and then focused on the net, I threw the ball and it rolled on the rim of the net, everyone was silent, but then it fell in. 

"YEAH!!!" I shouted, as the host gave me a massive teddy bear. "Thank you!" I said to him. Then I turned to Cindy and gave it to her. She gave me a huge smile, she put the bear down on the counter and gave me a big hug. 

"Ah! You did it Harry! Thank you!!" She said joyfully, while hugging me. I felt so happy to be with Cindy, I just had a massive urge to just kiss her. I had to do it. As she let go of me, I stared into her brown eyes. I got closer, and I felt like she knew what was going to happen. She didn't back away though, she stared at me as she in moved closer as well. This was it, our lips touched and I felt a spark run through my body. It felt so right kissing her soft lips, I could tell she liked it too because she put her arms around my neck pulling me in closer. Tonight was perfect.

Niall's P.O.V

I couldn't believe my eyes. My heart felt numb, and my legs felt weak. I stood at the front gate with the band in my hand, clenching it as I saw Harry kissing Cindy. I didn't know what to do, a part of me wanted to just go up and punch him, knocking him right out, but then when I saw how happy Cindy looked after the kiss, I didn't want to ruin it for her. I just wanted to see her happy and if she was happy with Harry, then so be it. Tears filled my eyes as I walked to my car and drove home. Heart broken.