Chapter 11: Tonight

Cindy's P.O.V

What a beautiful day for my birthday! I got the frozen beef burgers, and sausages out on the patio table ready to be grilled, and I got a cooler box filled with ice for the beers and liquor bottles. I looked at my phone for the time, it was 7:30pm, people should be arriving in a few minutes. I went upstairs and put on my outfit. Then I heard the door bell ring. I ran downstairs and opened the door. It was Michelle and she brought some of her friends that I knew.

"Hey! How are you guys?" I joyfully said, while escorting them to the backyard.

"We are good! Happy birthday!" They all said as they gave me birthday bags and boxes. 

"Thank you! I'll just put them upstairs, you guys can turn on the grill now!" I said. Then I left them to go upstairs. I put the presents on my bed, then I heard the door bell ring again. I ran back down and opened the door. It was Liam, Louis and Zayn.

"Hey Cindy! Happy birthday!!" They all said as they gave me a group hug. I smiled and hugged them back.

"Thank you, you guys! Let's go to the back yard. Where's Harry?" I wondered. 

"Oh Harry told us he'll meet us here, he said he had to run a few errands." Zayn replied. Then they each gave me a present. 

"Thank you! You guys can go into the back yard, I'll just bring these upstairs." I said, they smiled and walked to the back yard as I ran upstairs to put the bags on my bed. I ran back down and out into the backyard. Everyone was having a banter. Liam was helping one of my guy friends, Sam with grilling the burgers and sausages, Zayn and Louis were chilling with Michelle and other people drinking beer. I sat down with them and chilled having a beer myself. Few minutes later, Liam and Sam came over the the patio table bringing some burgers and sausages. We all started munching. The door bell rang and I assumed it must of been Harry. I walk back inside towards the front door. I opened the door and I saw a bouquet of red roses and a big white box. Then Harry tilted his head to the side to look at me.

"Happy birthday Cindy!" He said with a excited tone as he gave me the roses. They were absolutely gorgeous.

"These are beautiful! Thank you Harry!" I said as I gestured him to come in. He put down the big white box and then he came in for a big hug. He scent was strong yet nice and he was wearing the plaid shirt he got when I was with him at the mall. He looked handsome. I could feel my face burning up by just being close to him. As I put the roses in a vase, he grabbed the white box and opened it. It was a birthday cake, and it said, "Happy Birthday Beautiful" in a light blue icing.  

"I hope you like strawberry cheese cake." Harry said smiling. 

"Awe you didn't have to get me a cake Harry! But I love it. Cheese cake is so good! Thank you!" I replied, giving him another hug. I let him go as his stomach growled. "Hungry?" I asked laughing. His face turned red in embarrassment.

"I'm starving!" He replied, laughing. I grinned and grabbed his hand taking him to the backyard.

"Hello Harry!" Everyone said, as they were still eating their burgers. I grabbed a few bottles of beer and gave one to Harry and put the rest on the table. Harry sat beside me and we both started eating. 

**Hour Later

It was getting dark outside, so we all went inside after we finished eating. Most of the people were drunk from the shots they had. I didn't drink that much because I know i'm going to have to clean up after this. For some reason, Harry didn't drink a lot as well. I turned on the karaoke machine and Michelle and Zayn decided to do a duet. They were both drunk and it was hilarious watching them sing. I went into the kitchen to grab the cheesecake and smiled at it while I read the message on it again. I brought it out so we could eat.

"Ouuu, who got you this cake?" Michelle asked after she finished singing. I blushed then Harry sat up

"I did!" Harry said with courage. Then he looked at me and gave me a grin. I couldn't help but smile back. As people were singing, and devouring the cheesecake Michelle sat beside me.

"Harry is pretty cute, and he seems to like you if he got you that cake" Michelle said, whispering loud enough so I could hear over the music. I thought about it, maybe he did like me. 

"He got me roses too." I said as I pointed at them behind me. She smiled with excitement.

"You guys should definitely date! You would look so cute together!" She said, I blushed at the thought. All this blushing made me wonder if I did had feelings for him. Michelle gave me a wink and then she walked to the other couch where Zayn was and started flirting some more. I finished my slice and grabbed another slice of cheese cake. It was so good I could eat the whole thing. 

*Few Hours Later

Harry's P.O.V

Liam, Zayn, Louis and I were the last ones here. They all started putting on their shoes while Cindy was cleaning up the mess. 

"Harry, aren't you coming?" Liam asked, wondering why I wasn't putting on my shoes. 

"You guys can go, I'm going to help Cindy clean up" I said. 

"Alrighty! We'll see you at home mate!" Louis said, as they walked out the door. I waved at them as I closed the door and walked into the living room where Cindy was. She looked stunning. I grabbed one of the garbage bags and started cleaning up with her. She looked at me and gave me a smile. I smiled back, and thought to myself; tonight wasn't over yet.