Chapter 10: Go.

**2 Days Later

Cindy's P.O.V 

I walked into my house struggling to open the door with all these bags full of food and liquor for my party. I put everything down in my kitchen and sat down on the couch resting. Few minutes later, I got up to put everything away. I grabbed the frozen burgers, sausages and put it in the fridge. Then I grabbed the alcohol, and beer bottles, and put it in the cooler. After I put everything away, I walked up stairs in my room to find a outfit to wear. I picked out some outfits and started to mix and match. I put on a white high-waisted lace skirt, and a flowy black off the shoulder t-shirt type of thing. I tucked the ends of the t-shirt into the skirt, letting a bit of the shirt to flow over. My outfit was good to go! Then I laid on my bed, and I thought to myself that tomorrow was going to be perfect, but then I remembered Niall wasn't going to be there. 

Niall's P.O.V

I walked into the room my mother was in, bringing her some food to eat since the hospital food tastes horrible. I gave her the food and sat down beside her. I opened the bag and took out 2 sandwiches and bottles of water.

"Alright so I have one Caesar salad sandwich and one egg salad sandwich. Which one do you prefer?" I asked, holding both sandwiches in my hand. She took the egg salad one. 

"Thank you Niall" She said with a smile.

"No problem mother." I replied, smiling back. As we were eating, I looked at the calendar and it was April 25. Cindy's birthday was tomorrow. My mood slowly went down feeling bad that I wouldn't be there for her. I missed her a lot. My mom put her hand on my lap, I looked at her.

"Niall are you okay? You're not eating, and you look sad." She said, worryingly. 

"Oh, it's nothing serious. It's just that Cindy's birthday is tomorrow and I won't be there for her." I replied, taking a bite out of my sandwich. She looked at me and smiled tilting her head.

"You really do love her don't you?" She asked, but she seemed like she knew the answer to that already. I played back all the memories of her and I, it brought a smile to my face. I looked down foolishly and swallowed the piece of the sandwich. Then I looked back up to my mom.

"Yes, I do love her." I replied. She looked at me with a huge smile, it looked like she was about to cry of joy. She put down her sandwich and put her arms out, gesturing me to come towards her. I put my sandwich on the table and went towards her she gave me a big hug, rubbing my back. 

"I'm so happy for you! She is a lucky girl to have you in her life." She whispered into my ear. I smiled,

"Thank you mom, but the thing is..I haven't told her yet. I was going to but then I got interrupted." I said as I sat back down. 

"Go." She said, grinning. I looked at her, confused on what she was saying.

"Go where?" I replied, tilting my head with curiosity. She grabbed my hand and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Go home. Go tell her how you really feel. Make it home for her birthday." She replied. I smiled, 

"But how about you? I need to be here with you." I said, worryingly. She shook her head.

"No you don't. Niall, I'm fine. I will be out in a few days and I have Bobby and Greg here with me." 

"But even if I do go, I won't make it..." I said, sadly. She looked at the clock,

"You can still make it before her birthday ends if you leave right now." she said with joy. I smiled at her, and got all my stuff. "Greg!" She yelled, Greg came in right away. "I need you to drive Niall to the airport and find the earliest flight back to Toronto. He needs to confess his feelings for the girl he loves!" She said with excitement. Greg gave me and her a weird look, but  then listened to our mom. I laughed and gave her a massive hug and kiss on the cheek. As I walk out of the room, I turned around and smiled at my mom.

"Thank you mom. I love you." I gave her a big smile and waved her good bye.