Chapter 15: Dying Inside

*6 Hours Later

Liam's P.O.V

It's 6:00pm and Niall still hasn't come out of his room yet. That means he hasn't eaten anything yet. Harry is out, Zayn and Louis are at the mall. Maybe I should take Niall out to eat to get his mind off of things. I shut off the T.V and walked upstairs to his room. I knocked on the door,

"Who is it?" He asked softly. 

"It's Liam again." I replied. Hoping he will let me in.

"Come in." He said. I walked in and he was in the exact same spot as when I left, still working on his song. I sat down beside him.

"Have you eaten anything yet?" I asked, hearing his stomach growl. He put his hand over his stomach.

"No, I haven't yet. I've been working on this song." He replied. I stared at him in disbelief.

"You haven't eaten yet?! Niall, it's 6pm and you haven't eaten yet?!"

"Sorry! I was so into writing my song, I completely lost track of time!" He replied.

"Get dressed. There's a Nando's 20 minutes away in Mississauga." I said quickly. His eyes widened, and he finally put on a small grin. Anything that has to do with Nando's makes him happy.

"I'll be down in 5!" He said as he ran to the washroom to freshen up. I smiled and went downstairs to put on my shoes. 5 minutes later, Niall came down all jumpy, ready to go. I laughed, and we left the house and drove to Nando's. 

Harry's P.O.V 

I arrived at Cindy's house to pick her up to go eat. She told me she hasn't eaten all day, so I saved herself from cooking and so I told her I'd take her out to eat. I knocked on the door and she opened it. My eyes widened and my mouth opened in amazement. Cindy looked so beautiful. She wore a white lace dress with her hair curled with one side pinned up. 

"Wow....you..look gorgeous." I said, closing my mouth. She looked at me with her glistening brown eyes with a cute smile. 

"Thank you, Harry. You look pretty handsome yourself!" She replied, as her face got red. I just smiled at her, and took her hand as she closed the door. We got in the car and started driving.

"So where are we going mr.styles?" She asked, I gave her a grin.

"Well, we're going to a south african resturant, have you heard of Nando's before? It's 20 minutes away from Toronto." I replied. She jumped up.

"Oh my god! I love that place! Niall and I used to go there all the time!" She said in excitement, I was happy she liked that place, but I was a little jealous as well that Nando's was like their restaurant. I didn't let it get to me though, tonight was going to be a good night. It was like our first date in a way. She held my right hand and smiled at me. I held her hand, and smiled back. 

**20 Minutes Later

We got out of the car and Cindy was by my side hooking her arm into mine. We walked into Nando's and the waiter escorted us to a table, but then we saw Niall and Liam. What were they doing here?

"Hey Cindy and Harry! How's it going mates?!" Niall shouted, he looked kind of drunk. It looked like he had a pint or two. We walked over to them and smiled.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here?" I asked, as Cindy said hello to them as well.

"Well, I haven't eaten anything all day, and Liam decided to take me out to eat since everyone was out but us! Come join us!" Niall said, smiling.  I looked at Cindy, and she smiled and nodded. I didn't mind, so we sat down across from them. It was awkward at first but then we started talking like normal. We looked at the menu, deciding what to get as the waiter arrived at our table.

"Hello, My name is Destiny and I will be your waiter for tonight. What would you guys like?" She asked.

"I'll have the peri-peri chicken double leg!" Niall and Cindy both said at the same time. They laughed about it, and then I ordered my food and Liam ordered his. 10 minutes later the food arrived and we started to dig in.

Niall's P.O.V

I've had a couple of pints but hey, i'm an irish man, i'm a heavy drinker, so a few pints didn't get me down right away. When I saw Cindy and Harry arrive, my heart skipped a beat. I focused on Cindy, she looked absolutely stunning. I always thought she looked good with her hair curled. I felt bad for what I did to her earlier though. I put down one of the chicken legs, and wiped my mouth.

"Hey Cindy and Harry, i'm sorry for what I did earlier to you guys. I just wasn't in the mood, but I had no right at all to put it out on you guys." I said softly.

"Oh, no worries Nialler! It's alright, everyone has those days! I'm just glad you're okay now." Cindy replied, as Harry looked at her, then me and nodded implying that she was right. I smiled in relief.

"So, what brings you guys here?" Liam asked them. Cindy and Harry looked at each other like they knew what they both were thinking and smiled. Then they looked at us.

"Well, it was actually suppose to be a date." Harry said softly, as I swallowed the chicken too fast causing me to choke a bit.

"Are you okay Niall?" Cindy asked me as she handed me some water.

"Oh yeah, *cough* i'm fine, I just ate the chicken too fast that's all!" I laughed, then drank the water. A date? They were on a date? I took a deep breath to calm me down. Stay cool Niall. I thought to myself. "So, are you guys a thing now or something?" I asked, without thinking, but I had to know.

"I guess you could say we are seeing each other." Cindy replied looking at Harry to see if she was right. He smiled in approval and put his hand on her hand. They both smiled at each other.

"Oh, I see. Well, i'm happy for you guys! You guys look good!" I said softly as I took a massive sip of beer. Trying to ease this pain I was feeling. I could see Liam's surprised face in the corner of my eye, but then his look changed into a small smile

"Yeah i'm happy too!" Liam replied, I knew he was lying but he was trying to play along like I was.

"Thanks mate!" Harry said giving us a grin. I grinned back and we started to eat again. I guess i'm just going to have to endure them being together. As long as she's happy. 20 minutes has passed and I offered to pay the bill but then they thought it wasn't fair so they all chipped in. 

We walked out of the restaurant together and stopped in front of the doors.

"I'll meet you guys at home, I just have to drive Cindy home." Harry said. Liam and I both nodded and waved at them. Then Cindy came towards me and gave me a hug. Her scent was so fruity, it was nice. She always smelled nice. I wrapped my arms around her tiny body. I could stay like this forever. 

"Good bye Niall! It was nice seeing you, I'll talk to you later!" She said as she let me go.

"Good bye Cindy." I said as she walked away in Harry's arms.

*20 Minutes Later

Cindy's P.O.V

Harry walked me to my door and I turned around and gave him a kiss. I felt a spark go through my body, I liked Harry a lot, yet I felt like something was missing. I don't know what it is but I didn't let it get to me. I'm happy that i'm with Harry.

"I had a great time. Thank you for taking me out, babe." I said, as I hugged him. 

"No problem miss.mai, I'm glad you had fun even if it didn't turn out as plan." We both laughed, but we knew we had fun. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I blushed. Then he waved as he walked to his car and drove. 

I went upstairs, brushed my teeth and changed into my pajamas. I shut of the lights and laid in bed, thinking about tonight. I'm glad Harry and I told Niall and Liam that we were together, I didn't like keeping it inside. Yet, for some reason, a small part of me hoped that Niall would disapprove of it.