Chapter 13: Hurt

Liam's P.O.V

Louis and Zayn were fast asleep, but I was still watching T.V. I wasn't tired at all. Too much was on my mind about the whole Harry, Cindy and Niall thing. The door unlocked and I quickly stood up and walked to the door to see who it was. The door opened and Niall walked in. 

"Hey Niall, did you find them?" I asked, curious. His face seem blanked, he looked down while taking off his Supras. 

"Oh. Uhm, no I didn't find them..but i'm tired, so i'm just going to go to sleep. I'll talk to you later. Good night Liam." He replied while he walked passed me and up the stairs. I could tell he wasn't himself, something must have happened. But when something happens with Niall, he would usually want to have some space. So, I shut off all the lights and went to my room to go to sleep, hoping he will be fine tomorrow. 

Niall's P.O.V 

I walked into my room and shut the door. I threw the ring on my desk and laid down on my bed with my hands on my head thinking about the kiss over and over again. This couldn't be happening. Why? Why did that have to happen? I should of stayed in Ireland. I got up, and shut of my lights, then I got into bed. I pulled the covers up and slowly shut my eyes as a tear streamed down my face.

Harry's P.O.V

I parked my car into Cindy's drive way. We both got out of the car and walked to the trunk. I opened the trunk and took out the big teddy bear. 

"Here you go babe!" I said with a big smile as I gave her the teddy bear. She held it in one arm and gave me a hug with her other arm.

"Thank you, I'm glad you stayed, I had a lot of fun tonight." She replied, she let go of me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help but smile. I closed the trunk and walked to my car door. She walked to her door, turned around and waved. I gave her a grin and waved back as I got into my car and drove home. 

*20 Minutes Later

I arrived home and walked into my flat. I closed the door behind me and took off my shoes. Then I noticed Niall's Supras. That means he's back from Ireland. I wondered why he was back so early. I walked upstairs and opened Niall's door quietly to see if he was still awake. I saw him bundled up in his sheets, so I closed the door and quietly walked into my room. I took off my clothes, turned off the lights and slid into my bed. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself on how amazing this day was.

**Next Day

Cindy's P.O.V

*Beep* I woke up to the sound of my phone. Half asleep, I grabbed my phone and looked at who messaged me. It was Harry,

"Good morning beautiful :)" I smiled at the text, and replied,

"Good morning!! :)" I sent the text and rested my eyes a little more. A few minutes later I got another text.

":), oh, Niall is back by the way!" As I read the text my eyes widened. Niall was back! I got up quickly and went to brush my teeth and combed my hair. Then I went into my closet. I put on some black leggings, my bra and a blue t-shirt. I grabbed my phone and replied to the message,

"I'm coming over!!" I sent the text with a huge smile. I couldn't wait to see Nialler! I grabbed my things and walked out the door. I went into my car and drove. 

**20 Minutes Later

I Arrived at their place. I ran to the door and knocked constantly trying to look through the glass designed door. Then I saw someone coming towards the door, I took a step back as the door opened. It was Zayn.

"Good morning Zayn!" I said excitedly as I walked in. 

"Good morning Cindy! What brings you here?" He replied, giving me a welcoming smile. 

"Oh, Harry told me Niall is home! So I came as fast as I could to see him. Where is he and wheres everyone else?" I asked walking around through the living room. 

"Oh he's still sleeping! Harry, Liam and Louis went out to get some breakfast at Tim Horton's for us." He answered. 

"Ohh! Okay, I'll be in Niall's room! Thanks Zayn!" I said as I ran upstairs.

"Good luck trying to wake him up!" Zayn said laughing. Niall never gets mad at me, so I had nothing to worry about. I opened the door slowly peeking my head in. Niall was sleeping all bundled up like a ball. I quietly crept in closing the door behind me. Then I crawled onto his bed, laying on my stomach beside him. He's adorable when he sleeps. I poked him in the cheek to try to wake him up.

"Pssst..Niall wake up!" I whispered, as I continued to poke him. 

"Mmmurmm" He replied, rubbing his cheek. I laughed.

"Niall, wake up, it's me Cindy" I whispered, gently shaking him. He opened his eyes, and I gave him a smile. He didn't smile back though.

"Oh, hello." He said, something was wrong with him. I'm not sure what though. I sat up, and stared at him.

"You came home yesterday, why didn't you text or call me?" I wondered.

"I was too tired, so when I came home I went straight to bed." He replied as he sat up and focused down on his sheets.

"Hey, what's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?" I asked, giving him a wondering look. 

"Yeah, I am..it's just that I don't feel like talking to anyone right now, you know with what happened to my mom and all." He said softly. This wasn't like him at all, but if he needed space then I should give him that space.

"Oh, how is your mom? Is she alright?" I asked, trying to get him to look at me. His eyes were still focused on the sheets.

"She's fine." He replied quickly. 

"That's really good to hear. I'm not doing anything today, do you want to come over and chill or something?" I asked, hoping he would say yes.

"Uhm, not today." He said quietly. Something was definitely up, but he seemed like he wasn't going to tell me, maybe he was just home sick..or maybe he just didn't want to see me right now. I don't know. 

"Oh, alright then. Well I guess i'll see you sometime then...text me when you want to meet up okay?" I said as I got off the bed. 

"Okay, sure." He replied. 

"Good bye.." I said, as I walked out slowly.

"Bye." He quietly said as he laid back down. I walked down the stairs with my head down.

"I'm going now, bye Zayn." I told him with a plain tone.

"You're leaving already? I was about to message Liam to get some timmies for you too!" He said. I turned around and looked at him,

"Oh it's okay, I already ate, but thank you though! Good bye!" I lied I didn't eat, but I didn't feel like staying, Niall was avoiding me and I reckon he didn't want to talk to me right now. I walked out to the door and drove home. 

Niall's P.O.V

I laid in my bed, thinking about how Cindy's face looked when I turned her down. I couldn't look at her, every time I tried, it just reminded me about that kiss. I felt bad turning her down, but no matter how much I wanted her to stay, I just couldn't handle her being here right now. I love her too much, it hurts.