Chapter 22: Karma

Harry's P.O.V

We arrived back to the hotel and I turned off the engine. I looked over at Cindy, and she was still sleeping. I got out of the car and walked to the other side and opened her door.

"Cindy, we're back at the hotel love." I whispered as I moved a piece of her hair away from her face. She moved but she didn't wake up. So, I decided to tickle her, she hates being tickled but I found it to be cute. 

"Ahh! Stop it! Haha! I'm awake!" She said giggling. I moved in close to her face.

"Good." I replied, as I gave her a soft kiss. She got out of the car and we went to our rooms in the hotel. On the way to our rooms we bumped into our group.

Cindy's P.O.V

"Hey love birds!" Louis said, "How was your day?" he asked.

"It was really fun! We went to six flags, and Harry finally gotten over his fear of roller coasters! Haha." I replied, smiling at Harry. Harry nodded in agreement. All of the guys eyes widened.

"Really?! Every time we tried to get him on a roller coaster in Canada's Wonderland, he would run away! You must be very special to him if he got the courage to go on! Well done Cindy!" Liam said as he gave me a pat on the back, then he went up to Harry to give him a pat on the back. I looked at him, and I could see him blushing. I smiled at the fact that I was special to him.

"So, where are you guys going? I asked, I looked at Niall in particular, he seemed awfully quiet. He looked up realizing I was asking him.

"Oh, uhm, we're going to a burger shack down the street for dinner, do you guys want to join?" Niall replied, looking at me.

"Burgers sound quite good right now!" I said, as I smiled at him. He gave me a grin, and then we headed out of the hotel to go eat.

*1 Hour Later

After we ate our burgers, we walked back to hotel to get ready to go to Karma.

Niall's P.O.V

I took a quick shower, dried my hair with a towel and styled it up. I walked to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of navy coloured fitted jeans, and a white t-shirt that had different kinds of mustaches on it. I put on my supras and went out the door. No one was ready yet, so I sat down in the hallway browsing twitter on my phone. 

As I was browsing the door in front of me opened, I slowly looked up to see who it was, my mouth opened as I saw Cindy standing in front of me. She was wearing a strapless red dress, black high heels, and her hair curled to one side. She was killing me here.

"Hey Niall! Where is everyone?" She asked, as she looked around. I stared at her for just another moment, then I stood up quickly.

"Oh, they aren't ready yet.." I replied, still mesmerized on how amazing she looked. 

"Oh, okay....Niall..are you okay?" She asked as she stared at me waving her hand in front of my space. I snapped back into reality and nodded. Then everyone came out of their rooms. I couldn't help but stare as Cindy walked towards Harry giving him a kiss. That should be me.

"You look wonderful." Harry said to Cindy as we walked to the elevator. She giggled as she blushed. We got out of the elevator and walked to the club since it was right around the corner.  

We arrived at Karma, and it was packed with people. We all went in as a group but then all of a sudden we separated. I was with Harry and Cindy. We went to the bar and had a few shots and then we danced for a little while. It was pretty hot in there.

"I'm going to the washroom!" Harry shouted over the loud music, I nodded and he left Cindy with me. The washroom was all the way on the other side, and it seemed like a long line up. It was going to take forever for him to get in there.