Chapter 14: Avoidance

Harry's P.O.V

We arrived home with the Tim Horton's breakfast and walked into the house. 

"NIALL! WE GOT YOU SOME BREAKFAST!" I shouted at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for his reply.

"I'M NOT HUNGRY!" Niall shouted back. Well, that wasn't normal at all, Niall was always hungry, he would never turn down food. He is probably just lazy to come down. So, I walked to the table, grabbed a breakfast sandwich and walked upstairs towards his room. I opened the door and walked right in. 

"Here, I assumed you were just being lazy, so I brought it up for you." I said, smiling at him. My smile dimmed down when he didn't laugh. He gave me a serious stare.

"I told you I wasn't hungry." He said in a grumpy tone. Something was up.

"But, you're always hungry though.." I replied, trying to give him the food.

"I said I wasn't hungry Harry! Can you just leave me alone?" He said in a annoyed tone as he pushed the food away causing me to drop the food on the ground. What has gotten into him? He was always so care free and happy. I stood up and picked up the sandwich. I turned around and looked at him, he went back to strumming his guitar.

"What has gotten into you? You didn't have to do that." I said, as I stared at him.

"I'm not in the mood, Harry." He replied quickly. Something was bothering him, but I know I wouldn't be able to budge him.

"Alright well then, I'll just leave it on your desk in case you get hungry later." I replied as I put the sandwich on his desk and walked out closing the door behind me. I walked down the stairs and walked to the living room to join the guys as they were watching T.V. I sat beside Liam and turned to him.

"Liam, do you know whats wrong with Niall? He's acting strange like he's pissed off." I asked. Liam looked at me and shook his head.

"I have no clue, I'll see if I can get it out of him." He replied with a reassuring look. If anyone could figure out what was wrong with Niall, it was Liam. They were very close to each other. I gave him a nod and then Liam stood up and went upstairs. 

Niall's P.O.V

I almost unleashed myself onto Harry. He was making me so pissed off, how he wouldn't leave me alone. I kept replaying that kiss over and over again in my mind. Why did this have to happen to me? This is ridiculous. I was suppose to be with Cindy, not Harry. It wasn't fair at all. Then I heard a knock on the door. Who could it be now?

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me, Liam. Can I come in?" I knew not matter how much I say no, he wouldn't leave me alone.

"Sure." I replied. He came in closing the door behind him, while I wrote down some more lyrics for "More Than This" strumming the guitar to find the right notes. He sat next to me and stared.

"Zayn told me how Cindy came here and left right after looking depressed. What's wrong?" He asked. I didn't look at him, I ignored him, continued to focus on writing more notes and lyrics down. He kept calling my name, but I blocked him out. Why couldn't he just leave me alone? My annoyance level was rising. Then he put his hand on my shoulder. I stood up and turned to him.

"Can you stop?! I just want to be alone Liam!" I yelled. He looked at me startled. He stood up as well. 

"But I want to know whats wron-"

"HARRY AND CINDY KISSED. OKAY?" I shouted, yet quiet enough so no one else could hear downstairs. I had to let it out, all this anger I couldn't keep it in anymore. Tears of anger started to form in my eyes. Liam walked towards me without saying anything hugged me. I hugged him back shutting my eyes causing a few tears to escape my eyes.

"You saw them when you went looking for them didn't you? That's why you're avoiding them." He asked. I let him go and  sat back down. 

"Yeah." I said softly. He turned towards the door and started walking

"Well, we should go tell him about it, tell him that you have say you lov-"

"Liam!" I shouted, as I rushed to stop him. He turned around.

"Why? You have to tell him though! He needs to know you have feelings for her!" Liam said trying to convince me to let him go.

"No, he doesn't need to know. She's happy, Liam. All I want is her to be happy. Just don't say anything Liam please. Promise?" I begged. "I'm okay, Liam. It doesn't matter." I added. Giving him a small grin to convince him i'm fine. He gave me a worried look and nodded.

"I promise." Liam said softly as he walked out the door.

"Thank you." I said. I trusted Liam, when he makes a promise. He keeps it.