PROLOGUE

"Oh look at them! They're so cute!" Ash's mom whinned while taking pictures of him and this "he-doesn't- know-who" girl.

"I can't wait to see them together while they grow older" Reigh's mother said while smiling.

Ash and Reigh are five years old children whom their mothers are highschool bestfriends. No wonder their mothers want them to be close to each other or to be together in the future.

"Ash, let's play." Reigh hold her hands into Ash's. Ash nodded.

"BE CAREFUL CHILDREN" their moms shouted in synchronized that made them giggle.

Ash and Reigh played "tag" with other children.

"OUCH!" Reigh got pushed and fell into the ground. Ash ran to her and bent his knee to level with Reigh.

"Are you okay?" Asked Ash with a worried eyes.

Reigh looked at Ash's eyes. With tears on her eyes. They looked into each other. But what made Ash star strucked was the little girl's eyes that sparkled at the moment he looked into it. His heart felt somewhat skipped a beat. He was taken back by that feeling and that was the first day Ash realized that. And a thought was built in his little mind.

"Reigh was meant to be protected and I promise to stay by her side, be with her in hapiness and loneliness. No one will tear us apart. I will take care of her and never leave her no matter what."