Three

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!!"

"Happy Birthday!"

"Hey, Happy Birthday!"

"Thankyou!"

"Happy Birthday, Dude!" Jay greeted

"Thank you Dude!" Ash gave a high five to Jay.

"Any plans?"

"Batangas? with family"

"and?"

"ofcourse with her family, also. You know our family, they are friends with each other.."

"It is also Reigh's birthday 2 days from now. I forgot!"

"Yep, That's why we always have a double celebration. Usually we celebrate on the date between our birthdates so, Tomorrow, wanna come?"

"I don't think so, My family have plans also. just enjoy. okay?"

"Okay."

"Seems like you'll enjoy later." Jay smirked at Ash

"What's with the face?"

"None! Enjoy Ash. Gotta go!"

When Jay bid goodbye to Ash. Ash immediately dial Reigh's number but his mother called

"Where are you Ash?"

"At the school gate"

"Great! We're on our way!"

"WHA--- okay, she just ended it." Ash just rolled his eyes in disbelief because of his mother.

A few minutes had passed, a 15 seater van came.

"Son!" His father called him.

"You rent a van?!" Ash ask, while opening the van. But then stopped because of the person who were inside.

"WHAT THE---?!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!!"

People inside is his Mother, Reigh's family, Jay and Eunice, on the passenger seat is his Father. (not to mention the driver, lol XD)

Inside the van, there were a cake and balloons. simple yet suprising and unexpected. The van was tinted too much, that made Ash unable to see what's inside.

"Omygod" Ash whispered that made the rest laugh.

"So Gay!" Eunice commented.

Ash scanned quickly the persons who were inside. But then made his forehead grumple when he did not saw WHO is he looking for.

"Looking for me?" Reigh asked, while standing behind Ash. That made the latter jumped in Shock. Reigh laughed.

"Happy Birthday!" Reigh greeted him and the hugged him. He hugged her back. "Thank you, Reigh.. Advance Happy Birthday!" Ash said, smiling.

"Hey! enough with such scenes, Let's go! we have a lot of hours before we make it at Batangas. I'm excited!" Said Jay..

"Family plans, huh?" Ash mimicked Jay. while entering the van, He accompany Reigh first, before he get inside.

"It was part of the plan dude, sorry." Jay laughed.

"It was Reigh's plan" said Eun.

"EUN!" Reigh shouted.

"Really?!"  Ash asked Reigh while looking at her.

"Alright.." Reigh surrendering, admitted. while glaring at Eun, while Eun just gave her a peace sign.

"I can't think a suitable gift for you so... I just planned this.. sorry" Reigh said while looking at her fingers.

"Hey, Your presence is enough."

"That line was too old, Ash." Ash's mother said.

"Mom!" Ash complained but his mother just laughed.

"So, just like before. A double celebration again. Because it's Reigh's birthday 2 days from now." Reigh's mother said.

"Let's Enjoy this all. Happy Birthday to the both of you." Reigh's father said.

Ash and Reigh look at each other and smiled. "Thank you" They both said.