Twelve

"How is USA, Ash?" Jay asked.

"Liberated" Ash answered

"I want to go there!" Jay exclaimed and got hit by Eun.

"Come here"

"AAAAASSSSHHHHH!" Reigh shouted that made Ash laugh. "I have your medals. But our adviser said the you already have your diploma" Reigh continued.

"It is a school requirement. I went there before my flight and get it."

"I miss you Ash!" said Eun "Congratulations!" She continued.

"I miss you too, guys and congratulations!" Ash said.

Reigh, Eun and Jay called Ash immediately, their graduation just ended. And later on they will have their dinner with their families.

"We'll call you later. We will be having dinner, with our families including your parents." Reigh said.

"So I am the one who is only absent." Ash sadly said. "Because you chose to be there." Reigh rolled her eyes.

"No, I am chosen." Ash said seriously "What?" Reigh asked.

"I am chosen to be the one who'll find dragon balls." Ash laughed.

"OLD! IT'S POKEMON NOW!" Jay exclaimed.

"K" he replied. "I am studying now. Goodbye and Enjoy. Call me later." Ash said. and waved, they also waved back. "I miss you!" Reigh quickly said. "I miss you too Reigh."  Ash aswered and the call ended.

Reigh heaved a sigh. "When he will comeback?" Reigh shed a tear. Eun patted her back and said "Soon."