Nineteen

Shocked
Star strucked
Silent

They all feel the same way. They are astounded at Ash, wearing a white Frockcoat infront, standing.

Ash noticed their expression but he still continued, he look at Reigh, she is still shocked and tears are evident in her eyes. He look at Jay and Eun and smiled at them.

"In the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen."

------

"I, Gabriel Dela Fuente, accept you Jamie Reigh as my wife, my bestfriend, my colleague, the mother of my future children, and I will never leave you, we will be together in sadness and happiness, for the richer or for poorer, until death do us apart. I promise to give my everlasting love and trust to you. I love you."

"I, Jamie Reigh Gonzales, accept you Gabriel as my husband, my bestfriend, my colleague, the father of my future children, and I will never leave you, we will be together in sadness and happiness, for the richer or for poorer, until death do us apart. I promise to give my everlasting love and trust to you. I love you."

They said their vows to each other, as their put their wedding rings on each others' finger.

Earlier, Father Ash started the ceremony and the shocked faces of all become normal. They all have a smile plastered in their faces. Jay and Eun looked at each other with meaning. Gabriel who is not aware of Ash. because he only knew the name, not the face. Reigh who is looking at her bestfriend. It is expected that they will see each other again, and she is happy that her bestfriend is on her wedding. But surprisingly, as a priest. She still can't believe that her best friend is a priest now, and worse he is the one who hold and preach and blessed them at their wedding ceremony.

"As I have given the power by the Lord, I shall blessed you, and pray for you. God wants you to be happy, and to have a prosper life. You must enjoy the company of each other, and help eacch other, Trust each other and always commit and thank the Lord." Father Ash said while he sprays the holy water to the couple.

"Amen."  everyone responded.

"To be honest" Father Ash started. "I just came back from USA and I am honored to have my First Ceremony held here in my birth country. How good the Lord can be." Father Ash gladly said.

Reigh is looking intently at Ash's eyes and she can say that he is still the Ash that she knew. She is happy for him.

"Any way I want to congratulate the both of you. Be happy. In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. May God Bless you. Amen!"

The church filled with a round of applause.

"You may now kiss your bride." Father Ash smiled at Gabriel.

After the kiss. Father Ash announced.
"I pronounce you as Husband and Wife."

-The End-