EPILOGUE

ASH'S POINT OF VIEW

I just realized that somethings are just not meant to be.

You need to sacrifice,
To be hurt,
To cry,
To Move on
To Accept
And To be strong.

I left Philippines for my course -- I entered the seminary.

Why?

Because when I was younger, I dreamt that God talked to me. He said that when I grew older, he want me to serve him and spread his words to people.

I agreed and promised him that I will. In my early age I started to read the bible, and studied the meaning of his words that Jesus want to convey to us.

But when I met Reigh, things changed. I fell inlove with her, I almost forgot my promise, I want only Reigh to be mine.

My feelings grew deeper.

That's why I chose to leave,
to study.
to grant my promise to God,
and to forget my feelings for my bestfriend.

And my parents, supported me.
Even they want us to be together at the end.

I was in our fourth year, when our proffesor had known about my feelings for my best friend, they don't allow me to graduate and it took me years before I graduated. I felt so hopeless, I thought I will be stuck in the seminary forever, my proffesor gave me a chance to call, talk and also confess to her and lent his phone to me. Because my phone that time got confiscated.

I finally moved on, when Jay sent me a letter informing me that Reigh also fell inlove with me.

I smiled. It's too late..
and even fate had given us to know each other's feelings, I will give my best to grant my promise to the Lord, I will serve him with all my might.

I graduated and went back to the philippines.

I held my first ceremony here in the Philippines, and that is a Wedding ceremony.

What funny is, It's Reigh's wedding.

I am happy for her that she found the one.

As a priest, I am glad that I am the one who gave the blessing.
And as a bestfriend, I am happy that I am not absent on her wedding day. /laughs/

"Hi Father Ash" Reigh greeted me.
"Hi" I smiled at her. God knows how much I missed her. "How are you?" I continued. "Happy, but this is so unexpected Ash-- I mean Father." Reigh said.

"I am sorry for not informing you, If we have our free time. Let's eat at our favorite coffee shop." I invited. "Jay and Eun too."

"Father!" Eun called.

"It was odd to call you, but-- but--- Father Ash." Jay said, and I laughed.

How I missed this.
Our laugh,
Our michievousness,
My bestfriends ...

"Let's make up to each other, soon. For now, I will be going because I will prepare for the next mass. I will be preaching." I said and smile.

Reigh looked at me. "I am happy for you.." She said. "I am happy for you, too. Congratulations to you and your husband, Reigh." I smiled at her.

"Enough of this, we'll schedule next time for our group date. Ash, I mean Father you can go now. If this continues, You might be dragged again to abroad and forcefully enter the seminary again." Jay joked. "Yeah, I'm scared, I just graduated last year. Thanks God." I praised.

"And by the way, Congratulations to the both of you too" I pertained to Eun and Jay.

"Thank you, Ash" Eun said.

"So, I'll see you again, guys.. God bless you.. and Enjoy." I bid goodbye to them.

They waved their hands..
"Goodbye Ash!"

"FATHER ASH!" Reigh exclaimed that made each one of us laugh.

----

All stories does not end tragically, If you are sad today, it is just a test to prove your faith to God. He wants us to be happy, no worries nor regrets.

And always remember, There is a reason why God let it happen.

HE LOVES US.

I am now Father Ash Nyle Marquez, a servant of the Lord.

Let me pray for you
        "God, I hope the one who read this may have a prosperous and happy life. Remove all his worries, regrets, and help him to rise in times that he is drowning. Bless him in all your might. And be the one who lead him towards you."

"In the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy spirit. Amen."

-signing off-