Eighteen

All of their love ones are present in the church. There are white flowers everywhere. The red carpet was filled with white petals. and the aisle was lighted by a candle. A violinist is playing as a background music. It was a dream wedding of every girl.

"Nervous?" Jay tapped Gabriel's shoulder. "Relax"

Everyone is in the church while waiting for the bride. Jay is the became the best man because of Ash's abscence

"They are on their way." Jay said while looking at his phone. and Gabriel become more nervous.

"I'm nervous." Gabriel said. that made Jay laugh. "Relax. She will say Yes." Jay joked.

"Okay! Where are the groom's men and bride's maid? We need to organize now! The bride is here!" the Wedding Organizer announced.

"This is it!" Gabriel said to Jay.

I recommend you to play the song: Taeyang's Wedding Dress (English Version) for reading this part. Thank you!

The first one to walk was Gabriel with his parents then the best man. Then the groom's men and bride's maid.

When all is positioned, the door closed. The Groom was waiting for the door to open and for his bride to walk towards him, he feels happy, nervous, mixed emotions.

"Let's all rise for the entrance of the bride." someone announced at the microphone.

Everyone stood up, looking at the door to open. There are ones who are shedding tears, and there are smiling. They all feel the same way, and that is They are happy for the couple that will finally settle down.

Finally,
The door opened.

A lot of cameras flashing and capturing pictures of the bride.

Reigh shed tears as she walk down the aisle. As he saw his groom waiting for her, Gabriel is also teary eyed as he saw Reigh walking down the aisle. Memories of them together, like Eun said, flashes back.

When Reigh got close to his groom, Gabriel immediately reach her hand.

"Take care of her." Reigh's father said.

"I will sir, thank you for trusting me." Gabriel said. And, they walk towards the altar.

"The ceremony have not started yet but you are already crying, Reigh." Gabriel said. "Shut up I am happy." Reigh said. Gabriel smiled. "I am, too."

Then, finally they faced the altar.
As they faced the altar. They notice that the priest is looking down. Now, The guests are all facing the altar.

The priest lift up his head and smiled. Everyone is surprised.

"Let's start the ceremony." Father Ash Nyle said.