Eight

After 2 months..

Eun is looking for her all day, Reigh missed almost all of her class. The last time she saw Reigh was their first subject but Reigh did not finish the class because of a "head ache", she asked permission to their teacher if she can go to the clinic, Eun insisted Reigh that she will accompany Reigh at the clinic but she rejected. And that she notice the deep eyes and big eyebags of her bestfriend and seems like she cried last night.

Eun went to the clinic but the school nurse said that there was no "Jamie Reigh Gonzales" that went there.

Now Eun is finding Reigh at the campus. She already called Ash but said that he did not also saw his bestfriend, She contacted Jay but he is unable to reach.

"Hey Ash" Eun greeted as she saw Ash.

"Have you found her?" He asked but Eun just said "No"

"I saw Jay." Ash started. "He is with another girl, when I talked about Reigh he said "I don't know where that bitch is. We're over."" Eun was shocked. and looked at Ash's hands and held it, looked closely to it, shock. Before she said something to it, Ash quickly withdraw his hand. "I just punched a scumbag. That is nothing, all we need to do is to find Reigh."

Eun just nodded. "Let's go."

"Where are you Reigh?" Eun whispered, walking to a hallway. She entered a Comfort Room and was surprised as she saw Reigh sitting at one side, silently crying. She immediately texted Ash where they are. and went beside her crying bestfriend..

"Reigh.." She said as she patted her bestfriends back. when she saw how wrecked her bestfriend is, she suddenly hug her tight. "Ssh.. It's okay, I'm here. Don't cry." she comfort her bestfriend.

"I- I wish I had listened to what you and Ash have said. I - I am dumb. I am sorry." Reigh said. as she start to cry again. She hug her bestfriend back.

"Eun, he just played with my feelings, I saw him many times with other girls but I kept on believing in him. That I am the only one, Eun, I've been crying every night we fight, and ... then, last night he broke up and admitted that he's not into me. I pleaded, that I want him back. I pleaded. But he just rejected me, Eun. I - I - I am dumb, I am hopeless. I am --" Reigh did not able to finish her sentence because she cried hard, as she saw Ash outside the comfort room. "A-ashhh..." Reigh cried hard as he called her bestfriend's name.

"Sorry" Reigh whispered. Reigh managed to stand up, While Eun accompany her to walk outside the Comfort Room. when she stood infront of Ash and looked at him while crying, Ash began to be teary-eyed. Not just a tear in the eyes, but also he felt his heart also teared as he saw his bestfriend. He immediately hug Reigh tight. "I am sorry for not protecting you Reigh, I am sorry. I am not a good bestfriend, I am not deserving to be your bestfriend." Ash said that made Reigh cry. She hug Ash and said "It is not your fault Ash, You reminded me but I don't listen to you and Eun. I am sorry Ash."

They separate from hugging, wiping their tears, Reigh saw Ash's hand.

"What happen to that Ash?!" Reigh exclaimed.

Ash put his wounded hand at his back but Reigh grab it. "It's nothing, I just punched something." Reigh looked at him.

"You should not have done that, I'll take you to the clinic to clean that wound."

"Sorry Reigh, I am just mad." Ash said.

while walking towards clinic.

"I will tear his head off." Eun angrily said. Reigh slightly laughed.

"Let him be, I've knew my lesson." Reigh assured.

"I told you from the very start! He is a jerk" said Eun.

"Enough of that, things happened. Let's just move on and be happy. I know it's hard for your part Reigh but, We will help you." Ash said and Reigh nodded.

"I don't want to see you like that again." He added.

"You won't, promise." Reigh said, that made Ash smiled.