Fifteen

"What is Ash's plans now?" Eun said.
They are in their favorite coffee shop. They decided to meet each other because they miss each one.

"He's been there for almost 11 years. Does he wanted to become a citizen there? He doesn't even went back here even vacations." Jay said. They can't still contact Ash. It's been two years since they haven't reached him. They don't know any updated of what happened to Ash there.

His last message for them was last last year, it was Christmas eve. "Guys, I am sorry for being busy. I will be busy for now. I am sorry for not contacting you often. I miss you all. Reigh, I miss you my bestfriend and I love you."

"Ash is SOOOOOOO outdated to us, He promised me that he will be my best man on my wedding day!" Jay said.

Jay and Eunice got married.

"And what's worse?! He doesn't even know you're getting married anytime soon!" Eun said to Reigh. Yes. Reigh is engaged to Gabriel.

"And we don't even know if he got his own family or children or girlfriend there. We are also outdated. Even me, His best friend can't contact him." Reigh sadly said.

They all feel pissed and sad. Pissed, because they can't contact Ash for 2 years now and sad, because they miss Ash so much

"Is he still coming back?" Eun hopelessly asked.

"We don't know. Let's just wait for him and trust him" Reigh answered.

'What happened to you Ash?' Reigh said in her mind.