Seventeen

"I think Ash can't make it tommorow on your wedding day?" Eun sadly said. When Ash confessed to Reigh, that was his last call. They can't contact him again. Reigh just sighed and look at their last picture before at the airport before Ash leave.

"It's been 13 years.." said Reigh. And become gloomy. "Hey cheer up! It will be your wedding day tommorow! Don't be sad." Eun cheered up Reigh.

Tommorow is Reigh and Gabriel's wedding day. There was a superstition that the bride and groom are prohibited to see each other, so Eun and Reigh booked a hotel, where Reigh will also prepare for tommorow. While Gabriel and Jay are somewhere that they don't know. Boys..

"I am nervous for tommorow, Eun. Happy and nervous."

"That's the feeling that I have felt before" Eun shared. "But It is over-whelming and the feeling that you are walking down the aisle towards the one you truly love. I will assure and Promise you, all the surprises and gifts and happy memories? the happiness you felt everytime you are with him. Cannot Match the happiness that you will feel tommorow as you hold his hands and face the altar together. That was so romantic. PROMISE. and while you were walking, Memories of you and him will replay. All the ups and downs that you have been through. It will make you cry. But you will think of it. This is a new beggining. A life with the man I love." Eun dreamingly said.

"That was cheesy!" Reigh cringed.

"You are not in my shoe yet. I told you!" Eun said. and they both laughed.

"I am excited" Reigh stated. "But Ash is not present." Reigh felt a grouch.