Two

"HEEEEEEEEY ! IT'S ASH'S THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAAAAAAAAY!!!!" Reigh shouted at Eun.

"So..."

"WHAT WILL I GIVE TO HIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM !!!!!!" Reigh hysterically ask.

Reigh is at Eunice's house and she is almost thinking 2 hours straight while walking back and forth.

"Reigh, that is also your problem last year."

"ASH HAD IT ALL! I THINK ALL THINGS HAD BOUGHT BY HIM !"

"Well, that is also the same line you used last year.."

"EUN I'M SERIOUS!"

"This is a Dejavu. The same scenario, lines and such. But it ended up that you are always giving something to Ash." Eun stated while Reigh is still walking back and forth

"WILL YOU PLEASE SIT DOWN REIGH ! For goodness sake! My head is spinning because of you!" Eun said while holding her head.

"Alright! Okay! Sorry.." Reigh sat down on the bed.

"If you thought that He got it all. then, relax... chill, there is something that he does not yet have." Eun said, that made Reigh interested to know. She is serious about this.

she wants to give Ash something, that he would never forget, Every occassions Ash have something for her and she wants to do the same thing..

but she forgot that she have her crazy bestfriend Eun..

Eun gave Reigh a michievous smile.

"YOU" then, Eun giggled

"HEY!" Reigh frustratedly answered. While Eun is laughing hard because of her bestfriend's facial expression.

"Kidding!"

"Being serious here."

"Ask him what he wants.."

"I've done that."

"Then?"

Reigh sighed,
"He said nothing.. Knowing him. He don't want me to give him something."

Then, mimicked Ash's lines over the phone when she called earlier, before she went into Eun's house.
"Your presence is enough.."

"That's always his line, everytime I ask him." Reigh sighed.

"Where will Ash celebrate his Birthday?"

"Somewhere in Batangas."

"Just be there. It is okay with him." Eun said. "Hey it's your birthday too" Eun continued.

"Yes, but Ash is more important." Reigh said that made Eun smirked.

"What's with the smirk, Eunice?" Reigh asked with a Poker face.

"Nothing!" Eun answered playfully and giggled.