Chapter 34

Katie's POV

Kristen Versteeg as an AMAZING dancer but I had to cut her because of her brother. Along time ago he broke my heart so now I break hers.

Flashback

It's Kris and my 1 year anniversary. We're going out to a fancy dinner tonight. I really think he's going to propose and then we'll live happily ever after. Haha wait what am I talking about. I KNOW he's going to propose.

I think of our future together as I get ready. We'll have an NHL themed wedding. It'll be amazing. We'll have 2 kids. A boy named Michael Nicholas and a girl named Elizabeth Marie. Oh and I can't forget our puppy Hawkey.

I smile at the thought as I open the door to see Kris standing there. "Hi babe! Happy Anniversary!" I say giving him a kiss "Hey," he says handing me roses. "Ready?" he asks. I nod.

I think something's wrong on the way to dinner. Kris just doesn't seem himself. He seems kinda distant almost.

He stayed the same way all through out dinner. "Kris what's wrong?" I ask on the way home. He's silent. "Kris?" I say again. He takes a deep breath. "Listen Katie. There's something I've been meaning to do for a while now." he says walking me up to my door. HE'S PROPOSING! I KNEW IT! "I'm breaking up with you," he finally says. "WHAT?!" I scream. "Yeah um....I'm sorry," he says as I slam and lock my front door. I slide down the door burry my face and cry.

End of Flashback

It's only fair that I do the same to her.

Kristen's POV

Why me? Of all people why me? I run upstairs to my room, change my clothes, grab my skates and run downstairs. I slip on my Nike slips and grab a water bottle out of the fridge. "Kris I'm leaving! Be back soon!" I yell closing the door. I walk out to my car and throw my stuff in the back seat. I drive to the rink.