Chapter 14 : Confused

Please tell me it’s a dream. Please tell me I didn’t do what I think I did in so quick of time. My eyes were already opened and the sunlight was shining throughout the the room. I was still laying in Harry’s bedroom and he was nowhere to be seen at the moment. I didn’t even realize that was all going to happen in just  only two, three days of dating. I sat up in his bed and looked around the room. Nope. He was no where to be seen. I took out a sigh and brushed my hair back. I laid naked in his bed and I never thought I would be in this type of situation. I looked over at the clock on the bedside table, and notice that it was ten in the morning. I cursed under my breath and gotten up from the bed quickly. Practice already started two hours ago and Mum and Dad probably figured out that I’m not even home yet.

I pulled the blankets off the bed and wrapped it around me. Then I realized that there were small blood stains on the sheets. I gasped and unwrapped the blanket from me, looking down at my upper thighs. There were little specs of blood there too and realized that Harry just took my virginity.

Once I heard the door open, I quickly wrapped the blanket around me and saw Harry coming in the room with two coffee mugs in his hands. He gave me a smirk and I tried giving him the same.

“Sorry about your bed,” I said. Harry glanced down at his bed and chuckled a little. I tried doing the same but I was just too embarrassed. Harry looked back at me and walked towards me.

“I kind of figured that was going to happen. Bleach will get that out. But in the meantime, here’s your coffee,” Harry said, handing me a the cup. I drunk some of it and then set it on the bedside table, looking back at him.

“So, what now?” I asked. Harry looked at me, confused. “I mean...we had sex and...I don’t want to get the wrong idea or anything,” I said. The words Regan said to me in the hospital actually made me think about this moment. Yeah, we had sex, but what is going to happen afterwards. Is he going to go to another girl and just leave me in the dust?

“Nothing really. I mean, both of us will just have to keep going with our relationship with each other. You know, like all the other couples do,” Harry, sitting down on the bed and drinking his coffee.

I smiled at his answer. Relationship, couple. I was still in the honeymoon phase in this whole relationship with Harry. I was just happy with the idea of being in a relationship that I didn’t care about the words Regan said about Harry. I know that deep down, he hated his past and that he wants to move forward. I want to do the same. I just wish that Regan can get the picture.

“I have to hurry and change for practice. Is it okay if I use your shower?” I asked.

“Of course. Come on, let me show you,” Harry said, getting up from the bed.

I followed him out the door and entered the circle of doors. Harry led me across the hall and opened the door for me and even turned on the light. I entered the toilet and turned back towards him, giving him the blanket, and hiding behind the door. Harry laughed a little and grabbed the blanket.

“Call if you need anything,” Harry said. I nodded my head and closed the door.

I turned around and looked at the shower. I stepped towards it, turning the water on. I put my hand through the water to feel the temperature and stepped into the shower. I pushed the shower curtain forward and began to wash and let the soap rinse me off.

The whole time I was thinking about last night. Yeah it was amazing, but it was too soon. It was like he pressured me to losing my virginity. It made me think more and more about what Regan was talking about. Did he actually just wanted to have sex with me all along? It just made me think about what I was up against. But are Harry’s words true? Is he really calling us a couple instead of mates? I just don’t know. I’m confused between the words Regan was saying and the words Harry was saying. I just want the truth and explanations. It’s like every word that comes from both their mouths just wants me want to know what’s really going on. Is Regan just overreacting or is she really trying to warn me? Does Harry want to be in a relationship or does he just want me from sex? I took out a sigh and brushed my smoothed my hair back. I turned the water off and pulled the shower curtain back, stepping out on the carpet. I grabbed a towel from the rack behind me and started to dry off.