Chapter 11 : Pointing Fingers

I sat by the hospital bed, watching Regan almost waking up. She looked around the room confused, while I sat up in the chair, taking out a sigh. Regan looked down at her bandaged wrist and looked back at me.

“Where am I?” she asked, her voice breaking.

“The hospital Regan. Do you know what happened to you?” I asked. Regan took out a sigh  and turned away from me, looking forward.

“Harry Styles is what happens,” Regan said, with bitterness.

I didn’t know Regan would have this much emotion towards Harry and I. I thought she’ll at least be happy for me, but I’m guessing I’m wrong. Regan wasn’t the type to actually cut. I guess when she saw me cut before, she thought it’ll release pain. Which is kind of does, but it only leaves marks on your skin that won’t go away. I took out a sigh and brushed my hair away from my face.

“Regan. You knew I liked him and you knew this was most likely going to happen,” I said. Regan rolled her eyes and turned her head back to me.

“You knew I liked him first Alisa. You thought he was just any other lad, but I saw him, in my head, as the boyfriend of my dreams. But you took that away from me,” Regan said, her voice getting louder.

I cleared my throat and took out a heavy sigh. I didn’t know she was going to feel this deeply. But I do know that Harry saw Regan nothing more. She had a fantasy in her head thinking that her and Harry was going to live forever ever after. Regan was wrong. I can’t control how Harry feels about her nor me. I actually gotten to know Harry first, so I actually gotten the greater advantage.

“I’m sorry. But what do you want me to do? I’m not going to leave Harry because you’re upset,” I said. Regan shook her head in disgust.

“I don’t want him. I’m just trying to warn you about him,” Regan said.

I looked at her confused, an eyebrow going up and then back down.

“What do you mean warning me about him?” I asked.

“Soon enough, you’ll see that he’s nothing but a lad who just wants to get you into bed. He is a devil inside and sooner or later, you are going to be broken hearted,” Regan said.

A devil inside? The words that she’s saying is ludicrous. It’s probably the medicine she was given. I took out a sigh and shook my head.

“No Regan. He’s not. You said it yourself, he’s a sweetheart,” I said.

“That was before I gotten into bed with him. As you can see, he doesn’t want nothing to do with me. He’s going to do the same to you. Now that I’m cutting myself and I will soon actually go crazy over this Harry situation....you’re going to have to help me,” Regan said.

Going crazy? Helping her? If I knew all of this shit was going to happen I wouldn’t even consider kissing Harry in the first place. Regan looked at me and then I saw her eyes trailing up behind me. I frowned at her and turned my body around, seeing Dad leaning against the doorway.

“I want to talk to Regan alone. Go out in the waiting room with your Mum,” Dad said, staring at me. I nodded my head and gotten up from the chair, without a sound.

I walked passed Dad and went out in the hallway, hearing a door shut behind me. I looked through the small window on the door, and saw Dad sitting down on the chair, while Regan was looking him intensely. I took out a sigh and looked away, walking down the hallway. I wonder what Dad is saying to Regan. I wish I could just bust through the door and demand what the hell he’s saying to my sister. Her face was intense and scary.