Part One- 4:Mar Bella

June's POV

"WHERE ARE MY FLIP FLOPS!?" I yell to Javier, searching every crease and shadow in my room.

I hear a thud and peek my head out of my room and see Summer laying on the floor.

"Found them." she grumbles, slowly handing me my shoes.

"Thanks." I blush.

I step back in my room and stuff my towel in my bag. I throw a large plain white tee shirt over the pink bikini I'm wearing and slip into my flip flops. I braid my hair to the side and wrap the hair band around the end.

Today will be nice for all of us; a day to relax at the beach. I sigh and grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder.

"Hurry up June!" Javier yells in annoyance.

He truly needs a girlfriend. Maybe he needs to get laid, or something to put him in a better mood.Speaking of Javier, Summer likes him? I mean I knew she thought he was a good player but she likes him more than that. I should have realised that though.

"Coming!!!"

I quickly run downstairs and find Javier, Sergi, and Summer waiting with bags, and towels, at the front door.

"Ready?" Sergi asks, looking at everyone.

We all nod. Everyone saunters out the door and I follow behind Summer. She's wearing a neon green bikini that peeks through the cover up she has on, and her hair is in a very messy pony tail.

"Nice pony tail there Summer. Did a blind man do it?" I chuckle.

She sets her towels down in the trunk and turns to me with a glare.

"Look I'm sorry about yesterday okay?" she sighs. I twist my lips around and finally they turn into a small smile.

"It's okay, I forgive you. I don't wanna loose you as a friend."

"Same," she smiles.

"Sorry to rain on your little forgive- each-other train, but we gotta go." Sergi slams the trunk.

Summer and I hop in the backseat while Sergi drives and Javier sits in the passenger seat.

The car grumbles alive and we pull out into the street. Sergi and Javier turn the radio on and start talking about Real Madrid or something having to do with football. I slip my phone out of my pocket and start to text Summer.

To: Summer

Tonight, can you pwetty pwease come with me to play football?

From: Summer

Lemme guess, we're meeting up with Neymar?

To: Summer

Ummmm maybe. Okay yes but you owe me for being mean!!

From: Summer

I feel used 😕 I am very sorry about that though but alright. But I have a question. Are you and Neymar dating?

To: Summer

Do you promise not to tell anyone? Including your little crushy wushy Javier.

Summer looks up from her phone and sets a hand on my shoulder. I look into her green eyes and all I see is truth.

"I promise." she mouths. I smile and give her a huge hug, and we start squealing.

"Whats up with you two?" Javier laughs.

"Ah probably talking about Teen Wolf or something. I swear that's all Summer talks about and what she's 21."

"Shut up Sergi." Summer rolls her eyes.