Maifa Heart (Luciano)

Nsfw warning!
Y/N Pov

You slowly walk up to Luciano, knife in hand, of course in your pockets so you don't let him see you got it. You walk to him and stop in front of him, then!

Bam!
Everything went numb...

***

You wake up to find yourself tied down to the same place you were with Oliver, oh for the love of God! You don't even know where you are, not making the same mistake as late time you stay quiet, not a minute later a door opens. Don't wanting to deal with who ever that person is you stay asleep.

Light pours in and you see the one and only Luciano, you close your eyes and go limb. Foot steps echo the room as it comes closer to you,"Hmm, still sleeping huh. Maybe a little kiss will wake her up, just like in the stories!" This is bad, very bad! He picks you chin up and smiles,"I know your awake bella~." He says has he leans in to kiss you, your eyes shoot open. You soon fall into the kiss, it was nice and softer than you expected, like he was putting care in what he was doing. He pulls out and starts rubbing your thigh, while the other hand is cupping your cheek,"I was right! Now that we got that out of the way, let's get to real fun!"

He kisses you again, this time with more force, he takes his hand off your thigh and puts to behind your head, deepening the kiss. He moans as he feels your chest against his, this makes you blush. He takes his hand of your head and puts it on your boobs, making you squirm around causing you to open your mouth. He takes his to his advantage and slips his tongue into your cavern, he licks the top your mouth causing you to moan on accident.

Luciano takes a moment to get this energy back, he starts to sit on your lap as he starts to kiss your neck. You start pulling on your ties from the pleasure, it hurts but it's keeping you from going anything weird.  He bites your neck, placing the ones that Oliver gave you,"You are only mine, I will hold you here in my arms to make sure you don't go anywhere." He slides off a piece of you shirt, exposing your shoulder and bra strap. He makes butterfly kisses on your shoulder, he turns back to your face which is now bright red with fear in your eyes. He starts to sloppy kiss you, which you don't mind and sink into his, you noticed a bump on your stomach. SCHEIẞE!!!

You start to panic as he pulls away and cleans his face,"So you noticed? That will be for another day... Today is all about you," He slips his hand inside your shorts, toying with your underwear," You want this, don't you bella~" He coos into your ear, you close your eyes. You looked up at him with teary eyes,"Please... No, I'm not ready, I'm scared," you lean your head in his shoulder,"Please..."

You open your eyes to soft glowing magenta eyes, those are not the eyes you saw your friends in before. Those are the eyes of a honest person, a person who cares. He gets up and kisses you on the head, he gets a needle with something inside, he cleans it up so that I doesn't have any germs. He walks up to you with the same soft eyes that you saw before,"This... This might hurt bella, but this is the-a only way I could think of without really hurting you. I'm sorry, I just wanted to love you, I guess I toke it to far" Ya no shi-,"Good night (Y/N)," as he pushed in the needle into your skin with such care that you didn't feel a thing,"Good night, sogni d'oro amore mio.."

***
You wake up with a pain in your arm, you are nicely tucked into bed. You also feel a weight on your stomach and breast, you open your eyes to see Luciano's head on your breast and hand wrapped around you. You still feel tried from everything that happened, so you kiss him on the head and go back to sleep.

Dream Land~

You open your eyes to your little hetalia world, well more like room. It was a gray room with a white conference table in the middle, it had nice comfortable gray white chairs that fit your figure. You haven't been here in awhile! In the middle of the table is a paper, you walk up to it and pick it up. It had a check list of every single hetalia character that wasn't in the real world, such as Netherlands and Sweden. It had only one word at the top of the paper.

Choose

********************************
That's right people, if you want a hetalia one shot in your dream world, tell me in the comments and I'll bring it to ya soon as possible. These are only going to be small chapters tho, 1,000 words at most. Just some side characters I thought might be nice! Hope you enjoyed the chapters about Luciano as much as I did, now I'm going to take a nap because I don't feel so good!