Fashion Disaster (Flavio)

It was nice, it warm.

Maybe even, suffocating?

(y/n) Pov

Everyone was down stairs, eating whatever the Canadian's are making. While you are being hugged to death,you try to wiggle out as air was becoming limited. Flavio giggled,"You want to get out, you are suffering! Ahh it's a same, I might get this dirty later. But that doesn't matter anymore, how about I be nice and make your suffering less painful." When he reaches to his back pocket and you try to wiggle out, he pulls out a needle. I don't think you have mentioned this put you are deathly afraid of shots. He puts it in your arm and you tense, it hurt because he is a fashion designer not a doctor!

***

"Come on you can't be able to sleep that long! Your help is needed!" You open your eyes to be spread out in the table in the basement/attic. You've been tied down, at least you have your clothes on! Flavio walked right next to you and put his hands in between your arm and leg,"Don't be alarmed! I just want you to be a model for my new line, the perfect body! You, my dear, have that perfect body we need..." You sighed,"If you wanted to ask me about being your model you could have just told me! So I didn't have to miss breakfast and be sore from a shot!"

Flavio just made that 'oh' face. But then he smirked,"That doesn't matter now, I have other plans that I totally didn't just think of now." Oh boy, but its Flavio, what could he do?

He brings out some fabric and a sewing machine, but he didn't untie you thought. You coughed, which caused him to look over,"Aren't you going to untie me?" He giggled,"I'm good! You look good like that anyways," he licked his lips,"But now, lets get started!"

He pulled our a tape measure and walked over to you, he clapped his hands and the lights turned on. He stared to touch your arms, making sure he got a feel for everything. It made you flinch at first but it was fine, it wasn't anything bad. He went down to your legs and toughed them there, it wasn't to far up. It was a nice and soft touch, it wasn't long till he was done. He marked it on a paper and put it on the near by desk.

He smiles,"Now you are done! I didn't know how to ask you, which I'm sorry about. But the perfect body must be preserved, so I must undo all the finger marks. Me being the perfect person, I must use my spit." WHAT, no no no, you must have heard him wrong. You gave him a 'wtf' face, which he laughed at .

He came to your thigh, you started to wiggle,"You're joking right? Right?!?" You asked, you continued to wiggle, but it was no use. You looked him in the eyes,"If you lick all the finger marks, won't it make you dirty! Also if it's your finger marks, it wouldn't matter, so don't lick me!" He smiled, then that smile turned into smirk. His fingers found it's way to the rim of your shorts, because it was a big comfortable he could see your underwear.

It was blue, nothing bad about that but he seemed to be annoyed by it,"Why do you have blue underwear! You can't just have blue underwear with this stuff, I'll give you some black ones. I'll be right back!" He left through the door, but only for a second. Now that means you are in a basement (Which is funny because AZ doesn't have basements) because it must have a little space to go up.

He comes out with a black underwear that is short, but not to short. He comes up to you,"I've seen nude models before, so don't worry about it with me!" Wat? He starts to take off your shorts," oi oi oI, what are you doing?!?!" He didn't say anything, you started to wiggle again. He takes off your shorts, he stared at you in awe,"This is... The perfect body, I must see more!" He moves to your shirt,"Please you don't know what you're getting yourself into."

He looks at the shirt and sighs,"I kinda liked this hoodie... But I seems have to cut it off, actually, no. I'll make a better shirt, a more perfect body!" He "ripped" the shirt off, basically struggled untill he got a piece off and then ripped it. With your shirt now off, now that was left was your undergarments. You started to move your arms and legs you try and cover yourself, but to no avail. Flavio looked all around your body, mumbling 'Perfect' to himself, he looked you in the eyes.

He sighed,"I guess I don't need to lick you anymore," that fuc-" All the beauty is enough to take away any finger prints." Oh good! As soon as you softly say that, lips smash into yours. You could tell that it wasn't any ordinary kiss, it was... sassy...

But, it was soft, not a rough perverted kiss that you have had before. He leans out started to untie the rope,"You want to get out right, I might as well do that if I don't need to do anything else." You smiled,"Finally! I can get some breakfast, I hope I can get some pancakes or something!" Flavio laughs as he untied the last rope, you sat up and got off the table. Then it hit you, you weren't wearing anything. Breaking all speed records, you hid behind the table, which made Flavio laugh.

"Yes yes, I'm sorry! I'll get you some clothes to wear, but, you have to give me a hug." You gave him a whatthefuckdidyoujustsay face. He understood the face very well,"Give me a hug, then I'll give you clothes. Deal?" You sighed, you didn't really want to but if it means you don't walk out naked then yeah. If slowly got out from the table and walked over to Flavio, he stuck his hands out like that one moment in Yuri on Ice. You stopped for a second just to think, why does this happen to me.

Not the bad stuff, but the good things. The food, the money, the literal anime character standing right in front of you. It could have happened to someone else, and those people who don't get this ask,"Can this actually happen?" Or "Why can't they become real?" These thoughts shook your mine when they first showed up in class. "Hello?" "Earth to (y/n)?"

You snapped out of your thoughts,"Oh yes, I was just... Thinking..." His face turned soft,"I hope it's nothing bad, well let's get this hug done!" Though it sounds like a bad thing, he said it in a happy tone. You walked up and hugged him, he was warm, well you didn't have anything on but still. Then, you feel asleep

***

Again, you woke up in your bed. It's weird how no one saw you going back to your bed, this time you didn't have a note on your bed. You looked down in new clothes, but it wasn't new new clothes. It was some that you wore before, you got up and walked out the door.