A knock on the door (????)

(y/n) Pov

You roll over to the side of the bed to check your phone, you have one text from Matt that says,"Breakfast is ready, I'll make sure I'll make fresh one for you." You smile and jump out of bed, slapping Andres must have made you so happy. You giggled at the thought, it was an amazing experience, you felt like a spy. You put on some new sweat pants, a shirt, and a hoodie. You rushed out of the room and into the man cave, you peak into the room and see Andres sleeping. You close the door as you get looks from Kuro.

You run downstairs and turn the corner to the table. You sit down and see Matt working on some fresh pancakes. You got back up to get the syrup, but before you could get a away from the table Mat stops you,"It's fine, I'll get it." You sit back down, you put your head down and wait. Before the plate even is placed, you can smell the fluffy pancakes. You shoot your head up and get ready to eat, not a minute later you see the man you slapped, you chuckle. You start to eat the syrup covered pancakes and hash browns, you smile as you taste the warmth. 

Matt sees this and laughs,"You love the freshness, don't you?" You nod as you continue to eat the pancakes. Other people start to come down, Feli sits next to you and starts up a conversation,"Man! It's been awhile since I've talked to you bella! How is you a-day?" You shrug,"I mean... I slept good, I slapped Antonio last night, that was fun." You hear a snicker come out Feli,"That's funny! How about we go shopping today? I'll buy you whatever you want with my money!" You smile and shake your head,"No thanks, I'll like to stay home, save your money. How about we go play at the park?"

Before he can say anything, you heard a knock on the door. You rush over, expecting it to be Malakye. You open it to see no one standing there, you start to close the door when you hear a,"Um, are you (y/n)?" It was a cute little Italian voice. You look down, it was Chibi Feli. You cover your mouth, you crouch down and scoop him up,"Awe! How are you Chibi Feli, you look so cute in your maid clothes." You look behind you to see everyone in a circle looking at the Chibi, you smile. You hug him and take him inside,"Wait!" He says, he takes your finger and leads you outside, you see all the Chibis at the park.

You pet him on the head and he lets go of your finger, you put some shoes on and scoop Chibi Feli up. You run to the park, you held him up pretending like he was flying, he giggled. You cross the road and reach the park, passerby walk around the total maddnes of 25 kids running around at the park. You didn't mind, you put down Chibi Feli and sat down on a near by bench, you clapped your hands,"Okay children! Why don't you guys come hear for a sec?" Most of the hard headed and 'Badish Kids' chilled on the top of the rock climb.

You smiled,"I'm (y/n) and today I'll be taking care of you all today!" All of the children yayed, they seemed fond of you. You got up and hugged all the children, you even had to case some kids to the slide poll to hug them. All of the household that came out stood in shock of the Chibis, but you can see the obvious people are hanging around. Feli with Chibi Feli, Ludwig with HRE and Chibi Ludwig, and so on and so forward. Matt came right in to hug his and Al's Chibi, you giggled at the sight. You set your eyes out for Chibi Kiku, you smiled as you saw Wang taking care of his and Kikus Chibi.

You get an idea and rush to the house, you look inside your room for a childrens manga, you only found two on the folk tales of Asia. I'm sure both of them can kinda read English, and if not, Wang is there to translate! You smile and head out the door, then out of the cornor of your eye, you see the ice cream man about to hit the park. You hold the books close to you and run inside, tucking a twenty dollar bill in one of the books. You rush to the park to Wang and drop the books next to him, you smile as you try and catch your breathe. You hear the rings of the truck, all the childrens heads turn around, they all run to the curb, asking every adult if they have money. You pull out the bill and they start to order, in the end... You needed to get another twenty....

After all the madness, the yawns of the children became clear, and you and other members of the house had to take them home. Some were cute while sleeping, others not to much... You didn't have to carry anybody because everyone got a soft side for their child version. You smile as you clean up the park and watch all the adults carry the little ones. Even Al, Kuro, and all of the other 'perverts' are carrying and cuddling their child version. You finish cleaning up and walk behind Matt, you give a little chuckle for the sleeping Chibi Matt who is snoring.

You run a head a bit, Matt sees this and pats your head, you smile. You heard a snicker from Matt, you turn around and look up at him,"What is it?" He looks at you and smiles,"Nothing... Just you being cute!" You blush and turn around,"Shut up..." You continue walking in silence, you get into the house and walk up the stairs. When you went up the stairs you saw all the children sleeping, you get to your room and open the door,"Ah~ You finally came!" A little kids voice spoke. You look on the bed and see Chibi Fell and HHE on the bed, just chilling and watching the TV. You walk over to the bed and sit on the bed,"You know what... You guys are so cute!" They both give you an embarrassed look, but that didn't last one before you tickled them.

They both roll around on the bed, laughing like there is no tomorrow,  you stop and let them chill down. You go in the middle of them and hug them both to your chest, then you roll over to the side to give them space. You start to fall asleep when you feel someone snuggle up on you. You turn over and see both of the Chibis hugging you, you pet them on the head and begin to drift off to sleep...