chapter 25

Bellamy and Clarke spent the rest of the day talking, in a low voice, about everything and anything at all. Soft laughs escaped from time to time, and smiles were constantly showing up on their faces.

''I never thought we would ever be like this,'' Bellamy kisses every inch of her face slowly, burying his face in her neck afterwards. ''I never thought you would ever see me like that.''

''Well, what can I say?'' Clarke caresses his back drawing invisible circles. ''You've charmed me, Bellamy Blake.'' He leans in and joins their lips once more, with a long-lasting grin.

''It almost hurts me to say this, but we have to get up.''

''You're right.'' Clarke nods. ''Let's just stay for a few for minutes, okay?''

_

Murphy slaps himself, breathes in and finally feels prepared to knock on her door once more.

''Murphy,'' Raven opens before he had the chance to actually knock. ''Everything alright?''

''Yes. I just need to-'' He takes time to analyze her and gulps. She had her hair down, for the first time ever, and she looked really good. ''Nice look.'' His eyes widen as the words escape from his mouth.

''Thanks,'' She laughs amused. ''I'm actually in a hurry, but what do you need?''

''Oh. Is everything okay?''

''Yes, Shaw is just going to show me around.'' As she mentions his name, she shyly smiles.

''Let's talk later then.'' He forces a smile and leaves quickly, while Raven furrows her eyebrow.

_

''Man, everything alright?'' Monty sits next to Murphy.

''Love is fucking great. Just fucking great.'' He had clearly been drinking... heavily.

''Let's slow down.'' Monty calmly grabs his alcohol metal can. ''What happened?''

''That happened.'' He mutters pointing straight to Raven and Shaw, who where on the other side of the camp laughing and joking around.

''Are you jealous?'' Monty smiles. ''That's cute.''

''I'm not jealous.'' He speaks loud in a high-pitched voice. ''I don't care about her or that she let her hair down or that she's smiling widely at him, like she has never smiled before. I don't care about that crap, I'm okay, I'm good.''

''It's okay to be jealous, Murphy. It really is. We've spent six years on the ring, it's normal to start caring about each other and eventually get jealous.''

''It's not like that.'' He shrugs away. ''I think...'' Murphy turns to Monty. ''I might love her.'' After the sudden realization, he gets up. ''I've got to go.''

Murphy runs to Raven and Shaw. ''Raven!''

''He- Murphy- Are you drunk?''

''Raven I need to talk to you.''

''But-''

''Please.''

''Alright... Shaw I'll be here in a sec.''

_

''Ready to face reality?'' Clarke questions as she grabs her shirt from the floor.

''As long as I'm next to you...'' He answers, hugging her from behind. ''I'm even ready to fight 500 grounders alone.'' Bellamy plants a kiss on her neck, spinning Clarke to him afterwards, and they share another kiss.

''Stop being so irresistible.'' She grins. ''We've been here for hours and if you keep kissing me like that I don't think I can leave. Like, ever.''

''Then don't.'' He wiggles his eyebrows.

''Stop,'' She rolls her eyes and pushes him gently, chuckling. ''Let's go.''

_

''Care to explain me why you reek and are acting all crazy?''

''Raven, I like you. There. I said it. I was supposed to say it to you earlier but I lost the courage and then I saw you with your hair down- You must really like Shaw. You probably like Shaw the same way I like you. It's okay. I just needed to clear this out.'' Murphy stops to catch his breath. ''I'll probably regret this later. The booze is talking louder, though. And now you know how I feel, so the ball is in your court. I don't know why I said this, I don't even know what it means. Anyways...''

''Murphy-''

''Have the rest of a good night, Reyes.'' He shyly smiles and leaves, leaving Raven confused, once more.

___

short chapter. anyways! next chapter is the last one (there will be an epilogue)