2 - Truth or Dare

"That was me and Nick reacting to the funniest memes!" Adi spoke loudly into the camera, "Thank you for watching and don't forget to subscribe and like this video if you want us to react to some more memes." I finished smiling into the camera, "Bye!" We both said. We had just finished filming a video for Whatever Time; we were reacting to the funniest memes. "We'll ask Cenna to edit it tomorrow."Adi said. Cenna was one of our best friends, we met him at a party in junior year in High school. Adi got out of his chair and walked towards the door of our filming studio which we share with his brother Tal (or 'Reaction Time'). I got up following Adi downstairs and into the kitchen, "Do you want a drink?" He asked, "Sure, what do you have?" I answered. "Water and..." He paused looking into the fridge and a cupboard, "Just water." He laughed. I smiled and took the glass now full of water out of his hand and made my way into his living room. I saw Tal, Anthony, Michael and Cenna all sat on the sofa, "Hey guys!" I enthusiastically spoke as I sat on the sofa opposite them all, "Hi!" they all replied as Adi walked in with a bag of chips and sat next to me offering me a chip. "Do you all want to film a FreeTime video as we haven't posted one for quite a while?" Tal asked. We all agreed that we would because we are all here accept Jojo. Tal messaged David checking if we could go round to record and David messaged back saying we could as long as we didn't make a mess as he wasn't in.

When we arrived at David's house and entered his room where we film FreeTime. "Should we play truth or dare?" Cenna asked. We all looked at each other, I didn't want to play It because I'm mostly going to get asked who I like. "Sure!" Tal agreed while everyone but me nodded. "We can use the tri pod to record so Adi can play." Tal suggested as we all sat on the sofa facing the camera. Adi was sat on the end, then me, Cenna, Tal (In the middle), Anthony and Michael. Tal went on his phone and got some truths and dares on a website. "Who's going first?" I asked. "Adi?" Tal replied. "Alright." Adi said. "Truth or dare bro?" Tal questioned. "Dare!" Adi replied loudly. "Alright, I dare you to call a random person and pretend you butt called them half way through masturbating." Tal laughed. "Um... Okay!" Adi said going through his phone and clicking on a random person, "I have to call Jojo ha-ha." We all laughed, he called him and did the dare. Everyone was trying not to laugh apart from me; I was trying not to get hard. Luckily Adi stopped before I could, "Oh I am so sorry Jojo did you hear it all?" Adi asked smiling at his phone, instead of answering the question Jojo hung up. It was now my turn, "Truth or dare Nick?" Adi asked smiling. "Um... Truth?" I answered but it sounded more like a question. "Are you sure?" Cenna laughed. No, "Yeah." I lied. "Who in this room do you think would be the best kisser?" Tal asked. I tensed and Adi noticed but no-one else did. He looked at me with a concerned look on his. "I've never really thought about it really but um..." I paused looking at everyone's lips, "Adi maybe." I already knew the answer without even thinking. Adi smiled. "What, why?" Michael shouted pouting. "I don't know, his lips look the plumpest and the relationships he's had have lasted a long time." I said blushing. We played 2 more rounds then we all headed home but before I could get into my car I heard someone shout my name, "Nick!" It was Adi. I decided to act like I didn't hear him and got in my car and drove back home.

A/N: If you have any feedback/ideas for next chapter feel free to comment, thanks hope you enjoy the story so far!