Chapter 19 - I missed you so much

A/N: This may be triggering for some readers.

I opened my front door I wiped my eyes and looked at my reflection in the glass to see if I look ok. Once I made sure I opened my door and walked in,

"Nick?" A voice I haven't heard in a while called.

"In the kitchen mum!" I yelled back as I walked into the kitchen getting myself a glass of water. I heard someone come down the stairs and into the kitchen,

"Hi honey, your father and I missed you so much! We're sorry we were gone longer than usual." She apologized as she hugged me which I hugged back.

"Where is dad?" I asked once we had pulled away.

"He went to get some groceries as the fridge is pretty empty." I nodded in response and followed my mum into the living room,

"So what have you been up to while I've been away?" She asked sitting down on the sofa in front of the TV. I sat down next to her and was quiet for a second,

"You know the usual, going to Adi's or Jojo's place, filming for freetime, going to school and doing homework." I explained not fully telling the truth.

"You haven't been to any party's have you?"

"No mum!" I sighed while standing up when I heard the front door open and close. I rushed over to my dad and hugged him. Me and parents spent the rest of the night catching up and I forgot about everything.

I woke up on Monday sad. I didn't want to go to school. I didn't have David anymore and worse of all I didn't have Adi, my best friend. I slowly got out of bed and changed into some random clothes. I showered then brushed my teeth. I made my way down stairs and left for school without any breakfast. When I got to school I parked my car not really caring if it was out of the white lines. I leisurely walked to my locker and put a couple of books in and took my English one out then went to class 10 minutes early. When the bell went, I was the first person in the classroom. I saw Jojo and Adi walk in laughing. Jojo sat next to while Adi took his seat behind me.

"What happened with David?" Jojo whispered to me as he got his book out his bag. I shrugged,

"He heard it all. He yelled at me Jojo; I had never seen him that way. I... I broke his heart!" I sighed. Jojo nodded,

"I think you didn't just break his heart, you broke him." Jojo replied. I frowned at the thought. I couldn't have possibly done that much to David; anyway he should soon get over me.

"Oh, I also had to tell Cenna about what happened between you, David and Adi." He announced but before I could respond the teacher started speaking.

Soon enough it was lunch. I was sat at my usual table waiting for Jojo and Cenna to come. When I saw them Cenna grabbed onto Jojo's hand and rushed past me to sit with Adi. It hurt to see Cenna choosing Adi over me but what hurt most is that neither of them came over to me and told me that they weren't going to sit with me. I got up and chucked my food in the nearest bin as I was about to leave a heard a familiar laugh. I turned around seeing David laughing at something Hunter said while Hunter was smiling fondly. I felt a pang in my chest and I wiped my eyes quickly leaving the canteen and walked to my final lesson.

The next two weeks were the same. I felt so alone. Everyone had someone, David had Hunter, Jojo had Cenna and Adi had Kelly, then there was me. I had nobody. After that Monday and the following Tuesday of sitting alone at lunch I just stopped getting lunch at all. I tried talking to Jojo but he was with Cenna all the time and it was obvious Cenna hated me. I didn't have David to kiss me and tell me everything was going to be okay. I didn't have my best friend. I was alone. I stopped eating after the first week. I always skipped breakfast, I couldn't stand sitting in the same room as my 'friends' so I skipped lunch and I never was hungry at Dinner. No-one seemed to notice though, only because I had no-one to notice me. I had lost a lot of sleep as well, mostly because I cry a lot. It might sound stupid but Adi was my bestest friend and I lost him, David was my boyfriend who I relied on and I lost him, Cenna and I had never been close but he started to hate me so I lost him and finally Jojo, I relied on him the most, he's my best friend. I trusted him but somehow I lost him too. I was slowly becoming depressed and I had no-one to help me. I was about to cut one night but I was too weak to do it.

The third week was the worst. I swear I could hear people talking about me. Cenna and Adi were laughing at me and Hunter was saying stuff to David. I was walking into the canteen, I was hungry for once, I did usually eat most of the time but I would force myself to puke it all back up, I realized I was starting to be bulimic. I was slowly killing myself for the people I love the most and none of them cared.

"Hey David!" I heard Hunter say from somewhere behind me. I heard David mumble a quiet hey. "Please don't still be upset about him, look he's not worth it. You didn't deserve him. He's a jerk that thinks he's all hard but in reality he's just a big, fat jerk." Hunter said I heard David giggle in response. I looked down at the brownie I had in my hand, then I looked down at my stomach,

'Maybe Hunter's right?' I thought

'Of course he is!' I replied to myself. I looked at the brownie one last time before I chucked it into the bin and stormed out of the canteen.

When I got home I went straight to my room. Icried. It was stupid but lately I've become so insecure. After dinner I went tothe bathroom to do my usual routine of throwing up but this time it wasdifferent. I forgot to lock the door so my mum walked in. I froze. Tears formedin her eyes and in mine. She ran up to me and hugged me and I let all my tearsfall. It felt like we were there for hours but we weren't it was like 20 secondswhen she pulled away. She then asked the question I was dreading.

"Why Nick?"

A/N: Opinions?

Sorry this is sh.it but next chapter will hopefully be better!

Please check out a new story of mine called Worthless, it's a Louis Tomlinson imagine.