Chapter 2: Hotel

You decided to call Nevaeh and explain to her about everything. You knew she was gonna be heart broken because she already lost her sister, and now she was losing you too.

      You were both balling your eyes out when you got off the phone. But Nevaeh knew why you had to leave.

      You cry as you realize everything your leaving behind. But you had to go. You crank up your car, and drive uptown to go to a hotel. You pull up and go to the front office to get your room. When your done, you get back into your car and drive to the back of the building, where your room was. You get all your bags out, and go to find your room.

     When you get into the room, you lay your bags down beside the bed. You decide to go get into the shower. You grab your shower stuff, and go to the bathroom. You get undressed and hop into the shower.

    When you get out of the shower, you dry off and wrap up into your towel. You head into the room, open you suitcase, and find some black Nike shorts, black Polo shirt, black bra, and a random pair of underwear. You then walk over to the mirror and pull your hair into a really bomb ass messy bun. You then brush your teeth, wash your face, and take some selfies.

       You post on your Snapchat that your at a hotel, and then start telling everybody on your snap what went down, why your leaving, what your plans are, etc. You then text all of your friends, and family members the news. It was very emotional and heart breaking for you. You had to even leave some people on read when it got too intense. Your best friend, Olivia, was furious at you. You tried to explain, but there was no use.

       You then climb into bed, grab your iMac laptop, and turn on YouTube and then some Netflix. While doing that, you get on your iPhone 8 Plus, and check social media. You then get super excited and realize that YOUR GOING TO LA!!!!!!! You got SOOO excited. You then decide to go to sleep.