Chapter 14: Going Home

Today you woke up, dreading today. Today, your going back to Alabama, to visit friends and family, before school starts. You got up, and found a comfy outfit to wear. You put on some Adidas sweatpants, and a matching black with white stripes Adidas jacket, and some Adidas shoes. You then pulled your hair up into a messy, but still cute high ponytail, and did a little makeup. You then brushed your teeth, and then went to go to Dunkin Donuts to get an iced coffee and a donut or two.

After you ate, you went back to the hotel and packed your bags. You told the whole squad bye, and then went to get an Uber. The whole squad was going on tour for two weeks, and Khalijah was going with them. You got in your Uber, and was on your way to the airport.

When you got to the airport, some fans were there, so you guys all took some pictures. Then you went to go catch your plane. When you got all situated and got on the plane, you posted on Snapchat and Instagram that your heading back to Alabama, and all your friends and family started blowing up your phone. You planned to meet all your friends at the park, and you started a group chat so that you could text all of them when you landed. You had also planned to meet up with all your family at your great Grandma and Granddaddy's house.

You then took a bomb ass nap, and then woke up when you were landing. You got off the plane, grabbed your bags, and went to Burger King to get some lunch. Your car was still in the 'Car Loading' section, so you paid $25 to get it, and started driving to the park. You let all your friends know that you were on the way, and they all got so excited.

When you got to the park, they all almost died!! You gave your best friends, Olivia and Caden, a big, long hug, and then everyone else. You all talked for awhile, catching up. They all mainly knew what you've been doing, because you post almost everything on Snapchat, and post a lot on Instagram, so they saw your new clothes, and pictures with Alex, and the squad. Your friend, Serenity, was REALLY, REALLY, REALLYYYYYY jealous because you have became famous, and she was mainly jealous ad mad because YOU DATE BLESIV AND ARE BEST FRIENDS WITH EVRYBODY ELSE, AND IN THE SQUAD. She was also obsessed with him, and the whole squad. Once you guys all caught up, you let your family know, and then left to go see them.

When you got to your great Grandma and Granddaddy's house, your family members were SUPERRRRR happy to see you, and some of them even cried!!! You guys all caught up, and then ate dinner. You great Grandma cooked fried chicken, green beans, and corn bread. They also made cheesecake. After you ate, you told everybody bye, and went to the your house to get some stuff.

When you got there, you went to go see Nevaeh. She was SOOOO happy to see you. Her mom, Mrs. Brandi, little brother, Eddy (you all call him E.J), little sister, Jewel (her nickname is Fatty), and stepdad, A.J, were also really happy to see you. You told them what you and Khalijah have been up to, and how she's doing. They seemed like they missed her. You then went to your house and got a lot of clothes you don't like or don't want, and put them in a box, to take to Good-Will. You mainly got almost all of the clothes, because you got a whole bunch of new clothes, and go shopping a lot. While there, you saw your little brother, Brayden, and he started crying when he saw you. And then, you saw him, YOUR DAD! He was high, and your Mom left again (what's new?!!?!??!), and he wasn't letting you leave. You got to see your dog, (he is a pitbull, named DeBow), and then you snuck the clothes, and other stuff you wanted to bring, into your car, and went to go get Nevaeh, while your dad was knocked out on the floor, high.

You and Nevaeh were gonna hang out that night, to catch up on missed time. You went to Good-Will to drop off the clothes, and then went to Walmart. You guys got a lot of stuff, because you were filming a little sleepover video. When you guys left Walmart, you went to Nevaeh's house, filmed, and had a great time hanging out with her. You REALLYYYYY missed her!!!!!