Chapter 8: Family Drama

When we woke up the next day, I didn't want to move. It felt so right being with Alex. He was holding me close and I never wanted him to let go. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 9:44am. I was going to stay the with Alex, but I had a long day ahead of me, so I got up.

I went to my suitcase, found some clothes to wear, and got dressed. I wore a white crop-top I got from Zoomiez, a new pair of white jeans, and my new white Vans. Then, I brushed my teeth, and did my hair. I went with just a quick natural style. I just brushed it and kept it straight. Then, I did my makeup, and took some bomb pictures. I got Khalijah to take the pictures since she was the only one awake.

I had a lot to do!! I left I, room, and left to go downstairs to get some yogurt. After I ate my yogurt and drank my Apple juice, and got an Uber.

While on the way, I called the bank to see how much money I had. I still had a little over 2 million.

I called Khalijah and asked her if she wanted to get her nails done with me and if so, to get ready and meet me. She wanted to come, so I was waiting on her.

While waiting on her, I was gonna go get my car, so I called the airport and they said that somebody cancelled it flying from Alabama to LA. So I looked into it to see, and it was my dad.

I called him, and started going off!!

J/ "What the hell?! Why the fuck did you go get my car??!?!!"

D/ "Because I'm not going to pay the bills for it while it is out on the streets of LA getting parking ticket after parking ticket!"

J/ "Oh, so now you wanna be a good dad??! I have more money than you, so I can afford to pay the bill, and tickets! I actually don't spend all my money on drugs!!!"

D/ *Avoiding what I just said* "Where the fuck are you at in LA??!!? You don't have anywhere to go!!"

J/ "Actually.. I'm with Khalijah, her famous boyfriend, and my famous boyfriend."

D/ "Who??!?!!?!"

J/ "It's all over social media and the internet. Look it up!"

D/ "Come home."

J/ "Why the hell would I wanna do that??!?!!"

D/ "Because we're your family and you have friends that miss you."

J/ "Oh hell no!! Don't sit there and try to make me feel bab about leaving!!! Bye, BITCH!!!!!"

I got off the phone with him and I was mad. I actually felt like crying. I really don't know why though. But I cheered up when I saw that Alex texted me, even though we never exchanged numbers, I was happy to hear from him.

A/ Wya?

J/ Had to run a few errands.

A/ Oh.

J/ Me and Khalijah are fixing to meet up.

A/ Yeah she she left and told me.

J/ Imy❤️❤️

A/ Imy 2💞

J/ Hey.. I'm sorry but I gtg ttyl💜

A/ Awwh!! Ttyl💙

You arrive at the nail salon where Khalijah is standing outside waiting for you. You guys go inside and get your nails done. When you guys are done, Carlos and Alex and waiting on you guys outside. You run up and hug Alex, happy to see him. You both rock back and forth. And you look over and see Khalijah and Carlos making-out, so you kiss Alex's soft lips, and it turns into a makeout session. The boys were upset when you told them you guys still had stuff to do. So they went to hang out, while you and Khalijah finished getting stuff done.

You and Khalijah went to the mall, and went to Victoria Secret, and got some bra's and underwear, and you also got 2 Pink hoodies.

You guys then went to the Supreme store, and you got 3 headbands, a hoodie, and a dope pair of slides.

You guys left and met up with Alex and Carlos. You ate dinner and Olive Garden, and then went to the movies. You watched da scary movie, so you were cuddled up with Alex and Khalijah was cuddled up with Carlos. You guys shared popcorn and some coke.

After the movie, you guys went to the hotel and changed into your bathing suits, because you guys wanted to go swimming. You wore a really hot white one piece that looked like something Kylie Jenner has. When you guys were swimming, Alex took you under water, and made-out with you. It was so cute!

After you guys got out of the pool, you all want up to the room and shower. Khalijah and Carlos went first, and then you and Alex went. When you and Alex's we're done, Khalijah and Carlos were gone. You texted Khalijah, asking where they were, and she said they were walking in the park accross the street from the hotel.

You and Alex layed down on the bed together, and talked more.

A/ "I don't know much about you still."

J/ "Anything you wanna know, I'll tell you."

A/ "Okay. Tell me some stuff about you."

J/ "Well.. I'm 16, I've lived my whole life in Alabama, and me and my parents don't really get along, which is why I left."

A/ "Why don't you and your parents get along, baby??!?!!?"

J/ "They do drugs, the waste their money on it. They always treat me like shit. Usually I can tolerate it, but I didn't have Khalijah to talk to about it, so I left. They're probably happy I'm gone.

A/ "No!! Who would be happy that your gone??! I would be so upset if you left me!!"

*You started blushing*

You two then fall asleep watching Netflix, cuddled up together. Alex made you feel like your life was actually good. You lived it. You didn't want it to ever end.