Chapter 18: Cheater!!💔

You arrived in LA at 8:43pm. You got an Uber to go to the hotel and drop your stuff off.

Nobody was there, so you kept calling the squad, but nobody would answer. You were getting a little worried, so you called the tour bus driver, to see if he knew where they were.

He told you that they were win the bus. So you went up there to find almost all of them drunk. You asked where Khalijah and Ona were and they were out hanging out together, while the boys had a 'Boys night'.

You went to the back of the bus, where you saw Alex in the bed, with another girl. You felt your heart drop to your shoes. Alex saw you, and got up to chase you.

You ran out the door, seeing Carlos also with another girl. You ran and hid from Alex, and called Khalijah and Ona over and over until they answered. They heard you were crying, so they got an Uber to take them to you.

When they got there you told them what happened, and then you and Khalijah were both torn apart. You and Khalijah went to the bus, where everybody was gone, except for Carlos and Alex.

J/ "Where'd your bitches go??!"

A/ "Baby.."

J/ "No!! Don't baby me!!! You just cheated on me you bitch!!!!"

Khalijah and Carlos were arguing, and it looked bad. Khalijah loved Carlos so much, and you loved Alex too!!

A/ "Please let me explain!!"

J/ "Yeah okay Alex!!! Please explain to me why I leave to go see family for 3 fucking days and you and Carlos have hoes over here, like I don't give you enough. I loved you so fucking much! You ruined that!!"

You took off running. Alex chased you all the way, until you went and got in an Uber.

You went to the room to pack your stuff. You were just gonna go back to Alabama. There was no use of being in LA anymore.

You got your stuff together, and was about to leave, when Carlos walked in.

You ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. Then you realized what he did to Khalijah, so you slapped him across his face.

J/ I thought you loved her!!

C/ "I do!!!"

J/ "Why'd you cheat then??!!!?!"

C/ "Jaycee! We were drunk!! We didn't even know that we were drinking!!! I swear!!!!!"

J/ *Looks at him suspiciously* "Sure, Carlos."

C/ "I thought we were best friends!!"

J/ "Yeah, me too!! I also thought you loved Khalijah but... Guess we're both wrong then!!!"

C/ "You have to trust me, Jaycee!!! You are my bets friend, and I do love Khalijah!! I love her with all of my heart!!!! And Alex loves you more than you'll ever know!!! He told me today how greatful he was to have a girl like you, and how he missed you!!"

J/ *Screams* "THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TWO CHEAT??!?!!?!!!?!!!!?!?"

C/ *sighs*

You thought about what Carlos said about Alex, so you decided to go find him and talk to him.

You went to the tour bus, where Alex was crying. He saw you and ran towards you and gave you a big hug, and you start balling your eyes out, not letting go.

A/ "Did Carlos tell you what happened?"

J/ "Yes. But why did you hear on me??!"

A/ "I was drunk baby!!! I'm sorry!! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you so much!!!! I don't want to ever loose you baby!"

J/ "Awwwh Alex!! I love you too and your the best thing that's ever happened to me and I don't ever want to loose you either and you mean the whole world to me!!!"

You guys start hugging, rocking back and forth. Then, Alex takes to the back room, and locks the door.

A/ "I wanna make it up to you.."

You and Alex... (Ya know!!😉)

You were both getting tired, so you put in Alex's gym shorts and a hoodie, which happened to be his merch, and he threw on some shorts and a shirt. You guys went to sleep and it was 3:03am.