Chapter 12: He Cheated On Her?!!

You guys all wake up the next morning. Alex and Carlos got ready, and then went downstairs to get smoothies for breakfast, while you and Khalijah got ready. You got dressed, wearing one of your sexy ass dresses, and some Luis Vuitton sandals. You then brush your teeth, then do your hair. You did your hair up into a crown braid. When done with your hair, you did your makeup. You and Khalijah took pictures and did Musical.ly's.

    Carlos and Alex finally got back, and you guys drank your smoothies. When you were done, you guys left the hotel, and went to get an Uber.

J/ "So babe, what are we going today?"

A/ "Me and Carlos have a surprise for you and Khalijah!!"

J&K/ "What??!"

C/ "Yeah!!"

J/ "What is it?!!?!!!?!"

A/ "Whould it be a surprise if I told you?"

J/ "No!" *Rolls eyes*

K/ "Will be like it??!"

C/ "No!!"

J&K/ "Huh???!!"

C/ "You'll LOVE it!!!!"

J&K/ *laughter nervously*

    You guys get into the Uber and you are driving for about 35 minutes. You finally get to the mall.

J/ "Why are we at the mall?"

A/ "You'll see!!"

K/ "Shopping spree?"

C/ "Nope.. you'll see!"

     You guys walk into the mall, you and Khalijah so confused. You walk to the center sitting area.

A/ "So you guys know how you've been wanting to meet the squad?"

J&K/ *look at each other* "Yeah.."

C/ "Well...."

    You and Khalijah are so confused. Then you look ahead and start running towards them, freaking out! You see Ona, Brandon, Jessie, Sebastian, Leilani, Jack, Giovanni, Christopher, Owen, Diego, and Desi! You were SO FUCKING excited to see Ona, Brandon, Giovanni, and Leilani. You ran and gave them a hug first, then everybody else. 

    You guys take pictures, do musical.ly's, and become good friends. Then, Carlos goes to Zoomies, and so did Leilani. You and Khalijah were gonna go, but you guys stayed to hang out with Ona and them.

       Khalijah went to go see what was taking them so long. You and Alex stayed with the squad. She comes running back 5 minutes later, crying, and Carlos and Leilani running behind her, yelling, with their hair messed up. You and Alex looked at each other, worried, scared, and curious, as you think that you two know exactly what happened. When she sat down on the floor, everybody was circling her, so you couldn't really get to her. Then, Alex notices that your trying to get to her, but can't. So he yelled for everybody to let you through and give you guys some space.

J/ "Khalijah! What's wrong, are you okay?!!"

K/ "C-Carlos a-and Leilani! I caught them!!"

*You turn around and look at Carlos, Leilani, then Alex. You motioned for Alex to come over there to you two.*

J. "Umm... Explain to us what happened Khalijah."

K/ "I went into Zoomiez and didn't see Carlos or Leilani anywhere. So, I asked the worker if she had seen them, and she told me she saw them in the back corner, near the men' s jeans. I started getting worried, so I went to go see. And I heard loud noises, and when I got there, I heard them both. So, I slammed the door open, and caught them both, making out. and it was about to be way more. Then I took off, crying."

A/ *Turns to Carlos* "WHAT THE FUCK BRO?!!?!??! You already have a girl!!"

C/ "Me and Leilani can explain!!!"

J/ "Umm, no! We don't need you and Leilani doing anything else!!"

C/ *Looks at Khalijah, baby!!!!"

K/ "DON'T 'BABY' ME CARLOS!! I TRUSTED YOU, LOVED YOU, AND GAVE YOU MY HEART!!! AND YOU TURN AROUND AND DO THIS?!!!"

J/ *Looks at Leilani* "I loved you Leilani!! We both did!!! Why would you do that?!!!"

L/ "I can explain! I've liked Carlos for awhile now, and since he had gotten a girl, I just wanted to kiss him one time, before I let go. I didn't mean for anything to happen!!!"

K/ *She looks at Carlos* "What's your excuse??!"

C/ "Baby, she kissed me.."

K/ "You kissed back, though!"

C/ "I know babe, but what was I supposed to do??"

K/ "Push her back!!"

J/ *You whispered under your breath, "OMFG!!"

C/ "Baby, I know, I should've. You have every right to be mad at me.."

*You can see Carlos tearing up, about to cry.*

C/ "Your the best thing that ever happened to me!!"

K/ "Your the best thing that's ever happened to me too, baby!!!"

        Khalijah and Carlos hug, then start kissing.

      You all hang out, then everyone goes to the hotel, except Leilani, because she didn't want to make Khalijah mad. 

    Khalijah and Carlos go into the room for about an hour, making up, and more..(if ya know what I mean), while the rest of the squad was at the pool. 

    Some stuff happened that night with you and Alex, and with Khalijah and Carlos. (Wink, wink!!)