Chapeter 10: Yes!!!!

You are left in tears, when... Alex counts to three and all the fans yell, "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND??!!!!??!?!!?!!?!"

     Then, Alex holds out a Pandora bracelet, roses, and an Xxxtentacion hoodie, since he knows that you love X and was heartbroken when he died (RIP BBY😭🙏🥀)

     You start busting out crying, and hug Alex, rocking back and forth.

A/ "Sooooo..."

J/ "YES!!!!!!!!!!!" *You say crying*

     Alex's mom didn't even know what he was doing. She felt so happy for you. You and Alex we're finally official!!!

    You have a little makeout session with Alex, and then look over at Khalijah and Carlos. Apparently, Carlos asked Khalijah if they could be official too! So you and Alex, and Khalijah and Carlos were official!!! You felt so happy!!

    When you guys left, Alex wanted to take you to mall and spoil you a little, and Carlos wanted to spoil Khalijah too. On the way to the mall, in the backseat of the Uber, you and Alex cuddled up and watched edits that fans have been making. Khalijah and Carlos, were doing the same. You felt so special to be his!!!!

    When you arrived at the mall, you guys went to Foot Locker. Alex got you some white Yeezys.

   Then, you guys went to the Gucci store, where you got Alex some Gucci shoes.

    Then, you all went to the food court, and ate some Chick-Fil-A. You guys talked, and talked.

     When you left the mall, you guys went to the movies, as a little date. You and Alex we're holding hands, cuddled up together, so was Carlos and Khalijah.

       When you guys got back to the hotel, Khalijah and Carlos went and got another room, and you and Alex had the room all by yourselves.

     You get undressed, and Alex wraps up (if ya know what I mean😉). Alex picks you up, and you wrap your legs around him. He throws you down on the bed, and goes to grind on you. (Then it gets freaky😉)

Alex grinding😉: