Chapter 25: Broken Hearted💔

You guys all woke up and got ready for school. You guys were all tired of school! When you guys got there you went to class.

             Alex had been called up to the office during your first class, which was History. Then, Leilani went to the bathroom. It had been 20 minutes and neither one of them had been back. You trusted Alex, but not Leilani, so you went to go look. You asked your teacher for a bathroom pass, then went to go look.

              Nobody was in the girls bathroom, or in the boys bathroom. WHERE THE FUCK IS LEILANI??! Then, you went to walk past the office to see if Alex was in there. He wasn't... WHERE THE HELL IS ALEX???!! You then went to the gym to see in the locker rooms. And yep, when you got closer you heard moaning. And you reconized Alex's moan from the night before. You slammed the door open, and saw Leilani and Alex banging eachother.

J/ "WHAT THE FUCK?!!"

*A tear started to roll down your face.*

A/ "Baby! It's not anything!!"

J/ "Oh yeah Alex, well it sure does fucking look like your fucking this bitch!"

L/ "Oh don't be jealous, Jaycee!"

J/ "Fuck you Leilani!!"

L/ "Well I'm sorry he wants soke from me because you don't give him enough!"

     You ran towards Leilani, and started beating her ass. Alex got dressed, the pulled you off.

J/ "He must not want you that much if he just sits here and lets you get your ignorent ass beat!" *You laughed at the bitch*

       Just then, Khalijah, Carlos, Gio, Chris, Brandon, and Ona walked in and saw what happened. Leilani was putting on her shirt when everybody walked in.

Everybody/ "WHAT THE FUCK??!!"

   They all saw you crying, so the boys went after Alex and Khalijah and Ona went after Leilani.

K/ "STANK HOE!!"

O/ "BITCH ASS WHORE!!!"

C/ "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO JAYCEE?!!"

A/ "AYE I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!! WHY YOU BEATING ME UP?"

C/ "NOT WHEN YOU HURT MY GIRL BEST FRIEND!"

A/ "GIO OWW!!"

G/ "DON'T FUCK WITH HER! SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH WAY TOO MUCH!"

        Everybody got off them, and then you guys went to get your stuff. You guys all left schhol, because you didn't want to be there.

     You all got to the house, and you went in your room and started crying. Gio came in and started hugging you.

G/ "Hey bbg."

J/ "What?"

G/ "Look! What Alex did was so fucked up!! I just want you to know that I love you!"

J/ "Aww Gio I love you too! You make me feel so much better!"

G/ *blushes*

J/ "Te amo"

G/ "Te amo"

Gio leans in towards you. He starts kissing you, then he kisses your neck. You let out a satisfied moan. Then.... YA KNOW🤪