Chapter 19: Broken Hearts Can Be Fixed💔

You woke up to hear Khalijah and Carlos arguing. You thought that by now, they would be back together.

You got up out of bed to see Alex, which made you smile.💓 You went to go see what was up. When you got into the living room part of the bus, you saw that Khalijah was crying and Carlos had his head down.

J/ "What's going on in here??!"

C/ *picks his head up* "Nothing."

J/ "Well it sure looks like something!"

C/ *rolls his eyes and breaths in, annoyed*

J/ "Carlos!! I thought we were best friends!!!"

C/ "We are!!"

J/ "Then why are you getting mad at me just because I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my two best friends??!!!?!?!!"

C/ "Ughhhh!!!"

J/ *rolls eyes*

K/ *looks up* "We we're just talking about what happened last night.. How come you and Alex made up so quick???!!"

J/ "Because Alex and Carlos were drunk, Khalijah. They didn't even know what was going on!!"

K/ "Yeah.. sure."

J/ "Khalijah!!"

K/ "What Jaycee??!"

J/ *smacks lips* "Fine!! Never mind."

You turn around, annoyed and walked back to the room, because that got you thinking, so you went to go talk to Alex about it.

You saw that he was just now waking up, so you went and gave him a soft kiss, which made him smile, so you smiled.

J/ "Morning!"

A/ "Hey beautiful!"

J/ "Hey can we talk?"

A/ "Sure! But where's Carlos and Khalijah? Are they ight?"

J/ "I walked in there and they were arguing and Khlaijah was crying."

A/ "Oh."

J/ "I tried to talk to them, but they both got mad."

A/ "Oh."

J/ "But I wanna talk about last night."

A/ "What?"

J/ "Did you do anything with that girl??!"

A/ "No!!!! I swear, Jaycee!! All we did was kiss."

J/ *under your breath* "That was some intense kissing."

A/ "I'm sorry!!"

J/ "Oh shoot!! You weren't supposed to hear that!"

A/ *smacks lips*

J/ "I get it that you were drunk. But did you know what you were doing?"

A/ "No!!"

He started getting mad. And you got worried.

J/ "Was there anybody who wasn't drunk?"

A/ "Ummm.. Oh! Christopher!!"

J/ "Okay. I'll hit him up and see if he knows anything."

A/ "Okay. But just know that I love you and didn't mean to do it."

J/ "I love you too."

A/ "I'mma go get in the shower."

J/ "Okay. I'mma get ready to go see Chris."

A/ "Okay."

Alex got in the shower and you went to get dressed. You put on some ripped jeans, a Gucci shirt, and your R.I.P Xxxtentacion hoodie, since today marked a month since he died. You started tearing up, but then went to do your hair. You pulled it up in a high ponytail, and then did an everyday makeup look.

You went in the living room part and saw Khalijah and Carlos hugging.

J/ "Oh!! I see that you two made up."

K/ "I can trust him."

C/ "Where you going?"

J/ "To go talk to Christopher, since he wasn't drunk last night."

C/ "Why."

J/ "Because I talked to Alex about what happened last night and he said he can't remember. So, I'mma go talk to Christopher and see if he knows anything."

K/ "Ooh! Can I come?"

C/ "Baby!!! I thought you trust me!!"

K/ "I do!! But I wanna see what Chris is gonna say."

C/ "Okay. Go. Cuz I'm telling the truth!"

K/ "Okay."

You waited on Khalijah to get ready, so you called the squad to see where they were. Apparently they didn't wanna get in between you and Alex and Khalijah and Carlos, so they went to the hotel. You called up an Uber, and Khalijah came out.

You guys went to the hotel, and you were kinda getting scared. You were hoping that Alex was telling the truth.

You, Khalijah, and Christopher went into the hallway to talk.

C/ "What's up?"

J/ "Were you drunk last night?"

C/ "No."

K/ "Okay. Good. Cuz we came to talk to you about last night with Alex and Carlos."

C/ "Yeah. Okay."

J/ "Me first. Did Alex know what he was doing."

C/ "Oh! No. He was drunk and we were finna leave, when this girl came up to him and started kissing him. He thought it was you, Jaycee. So he kissed back. The girl said it was you, and so he took her to the bus and they made out until you came in. Your lucky that you came in when you did!"

J/ "Oh. My. Gosh!! Thank you so much Chris!"

C/ "No problem."

J/ That BIT-"

K/ "Okay... What about Carlos?"

C/ "Same thing happened. We were leaving and the girls came up to them acting like they we're you two. Carlos took her and then sat down and talked, and kissed. They were about to go to the room. Until you two walked in. You guys came just in time bro!!"

K/ "Omg!! Thanks so much Chris!!! We love you!!!!"

You and Khalijah both gave him a kiss on the cheek, and then got in you Uber and left, after telling the squad bye.

You guys got back to the bus and told Alex and Carlos everything. They were so mad.

Then you guys heard someone knocking, and heard them say "Carlos! Alex! It's Jaycee and Khalijah! Can we come in?"

You and Khalijah looked at each other, opened the door and---

!!TO BE CONTINUED!!