Chapter 15: I'm Sorry!!

You guys woke up the next morning and looked at the time.

J/ "Dang!! It's 2:27!"

        You guys woke up Nevaeh and you guys got ready. You wore some ripped black jeans, a Thrasher shirt, and your Gucci shoes. You put your hair up in a messy bun and did a basic everyday makeup look. You waited on Nevaeh to do her hair, then you guys left.

J/ "Let's go to Starbucks."

N/ "Sounds good to me."

         You two drove to Starbucks, while jamming out to some Xxxtentacion, to get something to eat because you were so hungry that it felt like your insides were eating each other.  

J/ "Can I get an Iced Coffee and the number 3 breakfast meal?"

Worker/ "Yes. Will that be all?"

J/ *Looks at Nevaeh* "Want anything?"

N/ "Number 5 meal."

J/ "Can I also get a number 5 meal please?"

Worker/ "Yep. Anything else for ya?"

J/ "That's all."

Worker/ "Okay.. that will be $23.70 at the first window please."

    You guys got your Startbucks and left. You two ended up going to the mall because Nevaeh wanted some Jordans, and you wanted to get some Retro 9's, because you thought they look fire.

    You guys got your shoes, and then left. You went back to Nevaeh's house, to drop her off, because you were going to spend sometimes with friends and family before you left.

   You called up Olivia to meet up with you at the school parking lot. You were gonna hang out with Olivia because you didn't know the next time your we're going to see her again.

   She got really sad and emotional when you told her this, and cried. You guys had a moment, and then decided to get as far away from that dumb, broke ass school, as quick as possible.

    You got in the car, played your Pandora, and drive to get lunch at Chick-fil-A. When you guys were eating, some fans came up to you guys and asked for pictures. You felt really great ful and happy for these amazing supporters!!💗

    You guys then went to the new trampoline park. You guys hung out there for six hours!! You two were so tired when you guys left, you could barely stay awake at the red light. Olvia had fell asleep, so you blasted some music to get hyped, and to wake you and Olivia up.

    You guys arrived to Olive Garden to at dinner, looking like some idiots because you guys were so hype and lit when you got there.

   You ate, and then was going to go to a hotel to stay the night, but you had a video planned. (*You couldn't stay at your house, you know why, and you couldn't stay at Olivia's house because her grandma doesn't like you*)

   You guys were going to film a video of staying in the car overnight. So, you two went to Walmart to get snacks, blanket's, pillows, clothes for Olivia, etc.

  When you guys left Walmart it was 10:23pm. You got in the car, played some lit music, and went to find a safe parking lot. You couldn't find any safe parking lots, but then you two decided to stay in the parking lot at Vision Care, a glasses store, and sleep. You got there, parked and set up everything. You guys introed to video, and filmed, you guys went on your phones, ate some snacks, water YouTube, and watched some Netflix.

   You looked over at Olivia and saw that she was asleep. You looked to see what time it was and it was 2:13am. So, you went to sleep.