Chapter 20: Imposters

You guys opened the door and saw the two girls who did it.

J/ "Oh hey!! So which one of you is Jaycee?"

The two girls got scared and tried to run, but you and Khalijah caught them. Alex told you which one acted like you, and Khalijah got the other one.

You pulled her by her hair, and slapped her in the face. She tried to hit you, but missed. You kept punching her, and made her face bleed. Your knuckles we're bleeding, and Alex ran and pulled you off her.

Khalijah was beating up the other girl, when Carlos came and pulled her off of the girl.

You turned around, and started kissing Alex. The girl saw you, and tried to hit you, but Alex pulled you, so she hit Alex. She pushed him,and made you fall. You got up,ran up to her, and started hitting her again.

Khalijah starts beating the other girl up again. Ona came and saw the fighting, so she got all the guys, and they all broke it up.

Ona was swinging on the two girls, and then they ran off.

You guys went in the bus, and they cleaned you and Khalijah up.

All of the squad then went to go get some lunch. You guys went to eat Mexican food, and then went to the movies to hang.

There was a whole bunch of fans in front, so you guys took pictures, and it turned into a little meet and greet. Then,you guys went in the theatre, got your tickets, and went to go get popcorn, candy, and slushies.

You guys watched the movie, and he went to go eat dinner at In-N-Out. Then you guys took an Uber to the hotel.

You guys watched some Netflix, and then you went to go get in the shower. You took your shower, put some Nike shorts and a hoodie, which was Alex's merch, brushed your teeth, and then pulled your hair up into a messy bun.

You then snuggled up with Alex, and fell asleep.