Chapter 6: Shopping Spree

You guys start shopping. You warn the squad that your finna do some BIG TIME shopping!! They all laugh, even though your not joking and your dead serious.

You guys first went to Rue21. You got 4 pairs of jeans, cute shirts, and some T-Shirts. You also help Alex pick out some stuff.

You then went to Aeropostale, where you got 2 pairs of jeans, really cute shirts, 3 pairs of leggings, and 2 packs of socks.

Then, you go to Gucci, where you buy a really dope jacket, some dope slides and shoes, a belt, and some sexy leggings.

Then, you guys go to Luis Vuitton, where you get a mini backpack, belt, and some dope slides/sandals.

You and Khaijah then go into Sephora, where you guys bought a whole lot of new makeup. And you totally start flipping out because JAMES CHARLES is in there!!!!! After you freak out and take pictures, you guys go to meet back up with the boys.

When you meet back up with the boys, you guys go to Bath and Body Works, you body wash,body spray, lotion, 2 candels, and some travel size hand sanitizer.

Then, we went to Zoomiez, where I got 8 pairs of Jeans (2 black, one ripped, 2 white, one ripped, and the rest skinny jeans), some bomb shirts, really bomb crop-tops, white Vans, red Vans, white high-top Converses, black high-top Converses, white Birkenstocks, 3 really cute headbands, earrings, socks, all black Addidas, all white Addidas, sandals, sun-glasses, and 7 bomb and sexy dresses. I also help Alex pick alot of his clothes out.

After that, it was getting dark, so we called my Uber with mine and Carlos's bags in it, and went to go eat at In-N-Out.