Chapter 1

" we are coming for you bitch" Zach says knocking on my door. " how did you get in my house"? You ask. " that's not important.. NOW OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" jack says punching the door of your room. You knew if you showed fear it would only get worse.
You cried silently. Then you let out a small wimper. " I heard that" Zach says trying to open the door. You cry even louder hoping someone would help you.. but thinking someone would help you was just a fantasy.

You sit up in your bed in a cold sweat. " it was just a dream" you whisper to yourself trying to calm down.
Then someone knocks on your door.
Knock knock knock
" y/n baby get ready your going to be late for school" your mom calls out. " o-okay mom I'll be out in a second" you yell. You hear foot steps walk away. You sigh and lay back down.
" fuck school" you mumble. You stand up and grab a towel. You walk to your bathroom and strip down. You stand in the mirror and look at your body. Your body was everything but it's natural colours... purple, blue, brown....
A tear drips down your face. You sniffle and wipe it away. You get in the shower and wash your body off.

Time skip 15 minutes later

You get out of your shower and walk back into your room. You grab a lazy outfit that you hate knowing it'll be ruined by the end of the day.
Outfit

You throw your hair up in a messy bun

You throw your hair up in a messy bun. You walk out of your room with your school bag and phone. " mom I'm leaving" you yell.
" what about breakfast" she calls back.
You stare at the ground. " I-I don't need it" you yell back. You grab your car keys and walk out of your house. You get in your car. *sigh*
" come on you can do this 2 more months of school" you whisper to yourself.
You turn your car on and start to drive.

Skip drive to school

You pull into the parking lot as slow as possible knowing the second you step out of your car it's
Time to run and hide. Misery waits for you.
You start to shake....
You know that feeling when you fall and get scared.. and then afterwords you shake cause the rush of being scared is still going threw your body... well ya that's me every morning.

You open up your car door. You start to walk to the school. " hey bitch" you hear Jonah yell.
You stop.. your eyes grow wide. You quickly walk away knowing if you don't start moving something bad could happen. The second you get out of the boys sight you run to the back of the school. You slide down the wall in tears.
" please help me" you wimper slowly.
Then you hear something. Laughing?
Fuck not just any laughing it was... Zach and his friends... " hey bitch forgetting something"? Jack asks. " ya i- I forgot to lock my car".. you say. " no bitch... you didn't say hi this morning. Do you know what is going to happen now"? Zach asks. You shake you head no nervously.
" we are going to teach you some manners" Zach says as he laughs and steps closer to you.... you shake in fear.
All that goes threw your mind is.. move, run, block yourself, DO ANYTHING!!! But your brain wasn't listening to you. You couldn't move, or speak, or even blink....

Word count: 591
Full book published in 3 days