Chapter 17

I'm open to ideas BTW

I sit on my bathroom floor sobbing. ' I lost everything... my best friend, my life, the guy that I thought was nice. And tomorrow I had to go back to school... how great was this all. It was 9:00 pm. I didn't feel like doing anything so I just sat on my bed in a over sized t-shirt.
I was on my phone watching it blow up of texts from Daniel.

Danii- please answer

Danii- y/n I'm sorry please

The same words over and over again. I was sore. My whole body ached. My eyes where red and puffy. My nose was stuffed up. I felt like shit..... I walk down stairs and grab a glass of water. Then I get a notification.... on Instagram..

Notification:

@lorengray- hey hoes

@lorengray- hey hoes.. tomorrow is the day that you haft to make y/f/n's life a living hell. The one who does the best will get reworded by me😏😉 LOVE YALLL

comments:

Random user- hey.. ima Winn this shitttt

361628- cool broooooo

Hehanne- hell yaaaa

Ext...

I drop my phone down to the ground causing it to shatter...
The door swings open as I fall to the floor balling. I feel a pair of strong arms around me.
I didn't care who it was.. I shove my face into there shoulder. I sob and sob letting out little weeps of pain. I sniffle and smell something. A fimilure clone. I look up and see Zach.......

Jk I ain't about to leave y'all hangin

I push him away. " what the fu"- he cuts me off. He pulls me into a kiss. It was long and passionate. I didn't even push away.. it felt right. We finally push away. " I'm sorry" he says. I sigh and think about it. ' I don't wanna be hurt again.... but I feel something...' words just spat out of my mouth. " it's okay". He smiles. " did you do this"? I ask. " no Loren... I tried to stop her I'm so so sorry" he says. I tear up. " it- it's okay" I lie. He smiles.
Me and Zach talked for a bit before cuddling up on the couch watching 13 reasons why..

" hey.. y/n" Zach says. " ya" I say in return.
" I- I.... like you" he says. I stop and.think again. "I.. I like you too" I say. He smiles. I lean up and kiss his jaw line ( that he doesn't have)
And lay my head back down on his chest. I almost fall asleep before he nudged me.
" hey wanna go to bed" he asks. I nod my head yes to tired to say anything. He picks me up bridal style and I rap my arms around his neck. He carry's me upstairs. He lays me on my bed oh so carefully. I smile at his adorableness. He tucks me in. He kisses my head then starts to leave. " c-can you stay"?? I say. He turns and looks at me. "O-of-of course" he stutters out.
He takes his shirt off and crawls in next to me.
I cuddle up in his chest. ' for once in my life everything felt normal.. I felt happy. I saved this moment knowing that it wouldn't last for long.....'

Okay here's the update. Next on Thursday or tomorrow night!!!!