26

Don't play song above until told

"What"? I ask. I turn and see her beside me.
"Y/n"? I ask. She looks at me with a sparkle in her eye. "I- wh-" she cuts off my stuttering.
"Let's go somewhere where we can talk " she smiles.

Time skip

"So your telling me-" "when I jumped I jumped so far I hit water in that huge lake" she says.
"How did they find you"? I ask. "Um well I left for a bit then went home but you were gone so..." "yah" I say. She smiles as we walk threw the forest. "Listen I wanted to say I-" she cuts me off. "I don't want a apology". She says. I look at her confused. "Listen zach I was lucky enough to be alive I don't want apology's" she says. I nod and look down. "Leave" I say. She looks at me confused.

Play now

Y/n pov

I felt like I was being stabbed over and over and over again. I felt so much pain. I wanted it to all go away. I didn't want to try to commit suicide or anything anymore i wanted to be back in zachs arms that night after we had sex I want him back. All the sudden I look down I was covered in blood. I look up crying zachs name but it wasn't Zach but..... Jonah. "Slut" he calls at me. We weren't in the forest anymore. We were in a bedroom the same one he "raped" me in. I cry harder. "Please" I cry. I wanted zach..... just zach. "Please zach" I scream. Suddenly it's all gone. I sit up from a dream.... I was sweating. I see Zach laying beside me before realizing I was naked too. I start crying overwhelmed by the terrible night mirror I just had. I look at Zach he was shaking like he was having one too. He wakes up and immediately hugs me. "Please never do that to yourself" he cry's. "You had that too"? I ask. He looks at me and nods. "I'll never leave" I whisper. He kisses me passionately, our lips melted together. I pull away and smile. He pulls my naked body back into his chest. He kisses my forehead and starts..... singing. I was no longer shaking or crying but I was filled with joy..... it was all a bad dream.. I mean except the fact that he bullied me and ya..
I love him, he loves me

Time skip

It's been 7 months... schools over and it's grad day. Zach had his future all planned out... him and the boys (why don't we boys) started a band and I'm proud of him... I don't like Daniel or anyone in it but I mean that's okay.. he's happy. I get in my dress and my shoes, I do my makeup and hair.
Dress + hair:

Makeup:

My mom and dad walk me up to our seats

My mom and dad walk me up to our seats. I see Zach and the boys across from me. Zach looks at me sending me a cheeky smile. They start calling names and after calling zachs name, they call mine. As I walk past him he kisses my hand. "Beautiful" he whispers. I walk up grabbing my paper saying the collage I was graduating and leaving too. Fit. I walk back and soon they are done calling names as all the graduates gather at the front of the stage in front of the crowd of family's. Zach grabs my hand. "Graduates of 2019 here they are" we all throw our hats off in the air. Zach turns me and kisses me lightly. "I love you" "I love you too".
Daniel and the boys come up. He smiles at me and hugs me. "I'm sorry" he says. "It's okay cv" I smile. He hugs me tighter. Zach pulls me to him. "AFTER PARTY AT ZACHS" I scream. Everyone cheers. He looks at me and smiles
"NO PARTY" he yells as he starts tickling me. We went home that night with the boys and Christina. We partied all night then me and Zach cuddled til we fell asleep.
New book I'm thinking of publishing or writing (BTW THIS ISNT OVER YET) the book is abt a girl with major problems in her family, she meets a guy ( one of the wdw boys don't know who yet comment who it should be) and he helps her out of it.. ANYWAYS
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT COMMENT WHAT U THINK. Next update coming soon