Chapter 11

I run out of the house feeling numb.
I felt like falling... falling hard. Hard enough to knock me out of my pain, my misery, my worst night mirror.....

I quickly run out of his house with my bag not even thinking. How was I gonna get home?
My house is about a 15 minutes drive away so walking it would be like 2 hours. I walk down the drive way and begin my walk. Al I was think is ' Why was I so dumb to trust a motherfucker like him?'

Time skip at your house.....

I unlock the door and run straight to my room. I almost immediately break down in tears dropping everything. I fall on my bed. '' why was I so stupid''? I cry. Then I get a text from Daniel...

Daniii- heyoooo
Daniii- y/n? Helooo

I couldn't respond I was to hurt to even move.
I cry into my pillow shoving my face into it.

Time skip 2 hours later

I had been crying for 2 hours. I was all out of tears. I wipe all my tears away and blow my nose. I go down stairs still in my outfit from earlier. I turn the TV on and watch 13 reasons why... it is a pretty addicting show!!
A few minutes later I was cuddling a pillow and laying down on the couch. Then all the sudden the door swings open... I look over and see Zach and the boys. " fuck no" I mumble. He smirks. " Think you can just call me out like that then leave.... oh well your now in for a treat" Zach says slowly walking towards me.
I go to grab my phone on the table beside me but see it's not there. " don't worry" Jonah says. I start to tear up. " GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE" I say sternly. " NO" Corbyn yells. I flinch. I stand up. I start backing up into the kitchen. They slowly follow me. " hey stop" Zach says. " make me bitch" I say. " WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY" he yells. I take a deep breath and meet eyes with him. His chocolate brown eyes were almost pitch black now. He was furious..... and I wanted to keep it that way. " you heard me I said make me bitch... or are y-you to p-pussy" I say with a smirk. Jack and corbyns eyes grow. " Zach common let's g"-Zach cuts Corbyn off. " no...... hey bitch call me pussy 1 more time" he says walking up to me. All the boys had stopped but Zach had been aprotching me. I was taking baby steps back slowly. I hit the counter with my back telling me to stop and prepare. " Zach stop" Jonah says. I smile. " Pussy" I mumble. His face was red.... he was now about a meter away from me. " what did you say". I could feel his breath... warm, and heavy. " PUSSY" I whisper yell. He raises his hand and slaps me hard right on my left cheek. All the boys gasp. " Zach stop" Corbyn says. " GO IF YOU WANT" he yells. I start to tear up from pain. ' this abusing hoe was gonna pay....' I grab a nife behind me.
" once again I'm saying GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE" I yell in his face. " who are you to TELL ME WHAT TO DO"?? He asks.
" stop... your abusing me and I'm not standing for it anymore" I say. " then don't stand" he says as he punches me in the stomach making me grip it with one hand. " s-sto" I couldn't talk. I lost it.......

Sorry for not updating I will try to tonight!!❤️