Chapter 4

" honey get up" your mom yells. You grown.
" 5 more minutes" you wine. " it's already 7:45" she says. " WHAT" you yell as you stand up and run out. You quickly get changed into a cute outfit and do no makeup since you don't need any. You run downstairs grab your car keys and your bag and run out of the house. You may hate school but you need good grades!!!!
Outfit...

When you get to school there is 5 minutes till class starts

When you get to school there is 5 minutes till class starts. You grown and step out of your car. You immediately see Zach and the other boys. You sigh and hope the don't see you.
" trying to get away again"? Zach asks. You turn and see all the boys behind you. " n-no" you say.
" you lied that's not nice better teach you a lesson" Zach says. He punches you right in the gut. You grip your stomach. You try to breath but he knocked the wind right out of you.
" see you tonight" he says as he turns and walks away. What does he mean see you tonight. You fall up against a car.. who's? You didn't know.
" why" you say. You where hurt and felt sad.
Then the kid from yesterday comes up to you.
" please leave" you say. " I can't" he says.
" WHY THE HELL NOT"??? You yell at him.
" cause I forgot my phone in my car and this kinda is my car" he says smiling at me. " o-oh sorry" you say getting up. " and also"... he says.
" CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH YOU I PROMISE ILL LEAVE YOU ALONE... PLEASEEEE" he wines.
" fine" you say. You sigh. " okay... I feel like I'm drowning in a pool of my own blood that is spilling from my broken soul that has been ripped open so many times. I feel broken and dusty. I feel numb all the time... I feel like I can't breath till I'm under water and drowning... I feel like I'm nothing" you say. His face goes blank. " are you joking"? He asks. You laugh.
" no actually IM DEAD SERIOUS" you yell.
He giggles. " you need some help" he says. You both laugh. " I'm Daniel" he says. You smile.
" I'm y/n" you say. You shake his hand.
You felt like you finally had a friend probably cause you did. He gave you his number and he stayed by your side for the rest of the school day. Zach didn't come near you once.
He didn't look at you or even talk to you.

Time skip after school....

You get home and throw your bag down.
" ITS FRIDAY" you yell. You start dancing around. " would you stop we have people coming over tonight" she says. " who"? You ask. " my boss and her family" she says.
You smile. " mmk" you say. ' FUCK WAIT MY MOMS BOSS IS ZACHS MOM Oh hell na' you run up to your room. You sit on your bed.
' she never said I haft to come out of my room' you think to yourself. You grab your laptop and start to play a horror movie. To be specific:
Midnight son..

Then you hear a door open.. SHIT!!!!

Word count: 536