Chapter 8

"Where the hell have you been" your mom yells. " at a friends relax" you say. You try to go upstairs. She scoffs. " get packing" she says. " what"? You say as you turn around. "your going to Zachs house to stay the weekend" she says putting her hand on his shoulder. He smirks. " Why mom I can take care of myself" you say. " I can't trust you to me alone" she says. Tears fill in your eyes. You could basically just kill yourself before Zach does it himself.....

~~~~~~ time skip next night.....

You where asleep on your bed trying not to think to much about what could happen.
" y/n get up I'm leaving" my mom yells knocking on the door. " uhhhhh just go already" you wine. " okay Zachs gonna be here to pick you up soon so make sure you packed for 3 days" she yells. *sigh* " ya ya" you say.
You here the front door shut. You turn on your music blasting it. You start to dance around singing the lyrics. You start throwing stuff that you'll need in your suitcase. You quickly grab a comfy outfit off your bed.

 You quickly grab a comfy outfit off your bed

You start to do your makeup in your bathroom. The music was so loud you didn't hear the door open. You take your shirt off and start putting the new shirt on. You were in a black lace bra. Zach walks in. " oh shit sorry" he says as he turns around. You quickly grab your shirt and cover yourself. " well I'm here" he says.
" ya no shit fuck face" you yell. He smirks.
" nice br- you cut him off. " don't fucking say it..... AND GET OUT OF MY ROOM" you yell. He raises his hands in arrest. He turns and walks down stairs.
Okay it's hard for me to say you in sentences... it's confusing so sometimes I might say " I" and other times I might say " you" anywayyyys continue...

. I lay down on my bed.
I check my phone and see no notifications like always. I grab my suitcase and pull it down stairs. " ready" I say as I see him sitting on the couch. " y-ya" he says. He grabs his car keys and opens the door for me. Tears fill in my eyes. I didn't want to leave... I wanted to stay in the safety of my home. " you okay" he asks smiling. " no I'm just going to the kid that makes my life a living hells house you know.... I'm fine" I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes.
I walk threw the door and walk down the driveway to his house. " is your dad gonna be home"? I ask hoping. " no just me, you, Reese, and Ryan" he says. I sigh as we drive away.

Time skip at his house.

" here I'll show you your room" Reese says pulling me by my arm. I smile and alow her to pull me. She pulls me into a nice room.
" thank you" I say. She smiles feeling proud. Zach comes and stands in the doorway.
My smile fades. His smile fades. " CAN WE GO SWIMMING"??? She yells. " ya sure if ya want to"? Zach says. " YAY.... can you come in" she asks giving me pouty eyes. I smile.
" I-I can't.... I didn't bring a bathing suit" I say. Her smile grows. " YOU CAN USE MY MOMS ILL GO GRAB IT" she yells. She runs out of the room. " why don't you wanna go swimming"? Zach asks. Tears form in my eyes. " what happens when you hit something piticulary skin"? I ask trying to make him get it. " it bruises"!!! He says. " ya and what have you and your friends done to me for the few years"? I ask. His face goes puzzled. " ZACH YOU FUCKING HURT ME.... I have bruises all over my body from you...... I don't want Reese to see that" I say tears dripping down my face.
" I- I'm sor"- he gets cut off by Reese walking in. "Okay let's go" she says handing me the bathing suit. I wipe the tears away as Zach just stands there....... shocked.....