Chapter 9

I signal Zach to walk out. He grabs Reese and goes to get her ready. I throw the bathing suit down on the bed. I start to undress. I put the bathing suit on.
Bathing suit...

I look in the mirror

I look in the mirror. You could see my bruised rib and it looked horrible. My lip was still cut but healing, and I had bruises all over... my legs, neck, waist, and of course my rib.
I start to tear up. I walk out and see Ryan in his swim suit. " WOW.... what happened to you"!? He asks. I smile. " like Zach said girl fight" I say. " damn I'm never gonna mess with a girl" he says. I giggle. " ya you better not" I say. He laughs. He leads me down stairs. I had a towel raped around me. I walk out and see Zach and Reese in the pool.
Oh ya this is the pool

He smiles at me. I don't smile back. " COME IN" Reese yells. Ryan runs and cannon balls in. Zach jumps out of the water in a very S3❌Y
Way. I follow his every body movement with my eyes. "Like what you see" he whispers as he Walks up to me. " n-no" I say looking at his body. He smiles. " come in the waters warm" he says trying to take my towel. " ya I'm sure it is you probably pissed in it" I say giving him a death glare. " don't hate me I'm trying to be nice here" he says. " ya well nothing can fix what you did" I whisper quietly. His face goes sad. I sigh. I drop my towel. I feel Zachs eyes scan my body. I roll my eyes. " this is your moms"? I ask. " na it's my cousins she left it here".. he says. " are you sure it's not Loren the whores"? I say. He laughs. " I'm surprised your not defending her.... I mean she is your girlfriend"... I say. His face goes mad. " SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" he whisper yells. I scoff and walk to the pool. I slip in.
" YAY" Reese says. Ryan splashed me.
" oh so that's how you wanna play" I say smirking at him. I start splashing Ryan like crazy. Zach laughs hysterically. I look at him. Zach slips in the pool. I grab one o the pool noodles and start smacking him. Reese starts laughing. He blocks himself. He grabs you by the waist and picks you up. You scream.
He throws you in a playful way. You start to laugh and have a good time... until you think again...... ' this is the kid that made me attempt suicide.... what am I doing'????

Time skip.

Zach had just put the kids to bed. I was just looking around still in the pool. Zach comes back out and jumps in the pool making me anxious. He comes up to me slowly. " so sup"? He asks. I roll my eyes. " what's wrong"? He asks. " nothing" I lie trying to stay on his good side. He could do anything... Reese and Ryan are asleep.... now nothing can hold him back.
" so do you like that Daniel kid"? He asks.
" what no... how do you know Daniel"? I ask.
" oh we're old friends" Zach says. Oh great the only kid I thought I could trust... GONE!!
" u sure you don't like him" Zach says. I roll my eyes. " who do you like.... LOREN" I say trying to bug him. He pauses.... " FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I DONT LIKE HER AND SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" he yells in my face. I look away trying not to show him that I'm scared. " LOOK ME IN MY FACE BITCH" he yells. He grabs my rist. I start to wimper.
" p-please s-st-stop" I whisper. His grip loosens. " I'm sorry" he says. I look in his eyes and see how guilty he is. But I didn't care... I had to go. I quickly turn and jump out of the pool. I grab a towel and run inside. How could he do this? Why did he do this? Why does he cause me so much pain?!?!

Next update Thursday❤️❤️