Chapter 10

I ran up to the room I was staying in. I threw the towel down on my bed tears now streaming from my face. I sit down on the bed. I hear knocks on the door. " y/n I'm so sorry please let me in" I hear Zachs voice say. " sorry? That's all you haft to say..... THREW ALL THIS PAIN YOU THINK SORRY MATTERS TO ME"?? I yell. I hear him sigh. He opens the door. I was still in the bikini..... so uncomfortable... " listen"- " NO Zach just get out" I cut him off.  He sits next to me. " did you not hear me I said get ou"- he cuts me off. He plants a kiss on my lips. It was meaningful and I felt something. A spark. He pulls away and looks me in my eyes. " please forgive me"? He asks. I didn't have a sad or happy look on my face I was so confused. ' I couldn't like him.... he could just throw me in a ditch'....
" o- okay"? I say not knowing what to do...
He smiles. " I-I kinda like you" he says. My eyes grow wide. " Zach"- I get cut off by Reese walking in. " can I have some warm milk"? She asks. " u-uh ya" Zach says looking at me. He gets up and walks downstairs. I smile.
I stand up and grab my PJs out of my bag. I start to put them on.
PJs

Zach walks in

Zach walks in. " hey, sorry about that"... he says sitting down next to me. " it's fine" I mumble.
" so what did you wanna say"? He asks. " oh ya well can I be honest"? I ask. He nods his head yes. " I'm scared".. I say. " what... why"! He asks. " I don't wanna fall in love with someone that will break my heart and.... that bully's me.... Zach you and your friends have caused me to....." I started to tear up. " to what"? He asks. " at one point it got so bad I wanted to kill myself".. I say. His face goes blank. " I'm so sorry" he says. " it's fine" I say looking down letting tears fall. " no it's not.." he says. He lifts my chin up and makes me look him in the eyes.
" I promise I won't hurt you again" he says.
He kisses me again. It gets heated really quick. We ended up having a full on makeout session... ' but could I really trust him'?

Time skip.... 1 hour later

I had fell asleep on Zachs chest. I didn't know what to think... should I trust him? I wake up hearing a noise. I sit up. I hear talking coming from down stairs. I quietly creep out of bed.
I look over the indoor belkini. I see Zach, jack, Corbyn, Jonah, and LOREN. Zach had his arm around Loren. She kisses his cheek. ' so he was using me'? I was about to leave when I heard something. " so what are we gonna do next to
Y/n"? Corbyn says. " oh umm I don't know" Zach says. " I had an idea" Jonah says.
" we should trash her car and write SLUT QWEEN on her car" Jonah continues. Zach laughs. " well it is true I mean I think she even slept with the janitor" Zach coughs out.
My heart was torn. I was in tears. I run back to the room and pack my bag. I change so I look presentable to be seen.
Outfit...

I grab my bag and run out of the room

I grab my bag and run out of the room. I didn't pay any attention to what I was doing or how this could effect my future but I just did it... my brain said to go and I listened. I ran out of the room and down the stairs. Everyone looked at me. " what's she doing here" Loren scoffed.
" Zach did you hook up with the slut"??? Jack says. " no I just..... my moms making let her stay here she's been so annoying... all she does is ignore me" Zach says trying to defend himself. " and why would I need to sleep with this slut when I can make her pleasure me" Zach says. My heart has now been ripped into 1000000 pieces. I run out tears falling from my cheeks. ' why did he just lie, AND WHY WAS I DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK THAT I COULD TRUST HIM..... I may as well die now.... that is the only option.......

Just a quick preview of tomorrow❤️❤️❤️ I'm sorry this chapter was horrible I HATE THIS CHAPTER ITS PROBABLY ONE OF THE WORST....!!!!!!