Chapter 2

You start to tear up and your breathing rate increases significantly. " aww don't worry you'll feel nothing..... after this" Corbyn says.
Zach grabs you by your hair and pulls you up.
He pushes you up against the wall. " next time say hi" Zach says. He punches you in the stomach then let's go. You fall to the ground trying to breath. They all start kicking you in the ribs and legs. You fall on your back holding your stomach. Zach gets on top of you and punches you in the face. Then the bell rings thank god. He leans down right beside your ear sending goosebumps down your spine.
" remember what I told you" he whispers. He gets off and starts to walk away. You turn on your side and start coughing up blood.
" shit should we leave her like this"? Jack asks.
" ya.. this slut deserves it" Jonah says. Zach looks at you straight in the eyes and you start to tear up from pain and from being scared.
He takes a deep breath then walks away....
As soon as there gone you sit up and start crying. You crawl up to the wall and sit up against it. You curl up in a ball and cry.
Then someone comes around the corner. He had blue eyes and brown hair. " hey a-are you okay"? He asks walking up to you. He sits beside you. You quickly move away from being scared that he would hurt you. " I-I'm not going to hurt you" he says. You were shaking.
" are you okay" he asks. " y-ya I-I'm okay" you say. He takes a deep breath. " well I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong soooo".. he says. You roll your eyes. " well that sucks cause I'm not telling you" you say. You attempt to stand but fall back down from pain.
" here let me help you" the kid says helping you up. " I don't need help" you say. You grab you bag and quickly walk off leaving the boy.
You go to class. The whole class you sit there wanting to go home not paying any attention to what the teacher was saying. ' what if Zach finds out where I live, or if he trashed my car? You think to yourself. Soon enough it's lunch.
You go to the cafeteria and get some food. You sit down at the table by yourself.
As your eating Loren your worst enemy also known as Zachs girlfriend... ya well anyway she walks by. She smirks at you. You turn and face your food continuing to eat. Then you feel something. All Loren's food was now on you.
" oops I slipped" she says sarcastically.
You start to tear up. You run out of the cafeteria and to the girls washroom.
You stand and look in the mirror. You see you have a busted lip from Zach. You also have a bruise on your cheek bone and more bruises all over your body. Now your pretty use to it since this happens everyday but sometimes worse...

Word count: 517