Chapter 14 ( warning: VERY SAD)

I was now walking home almost crying. I see my house.... but someone was standing in front of it? It was Daniel. I walk up to him.
" hey" he says. I smile weakly. " hey" I say.
" can I come in" he asks. I nod my head and lead him in my house. He sits down on the couch in my living room. I sit beside him.
" what happened" he asks. " nothing" I say. He gives me a weird look. " y/n don't lie to me" he says. I start to tear up. " it's a long story okay I don't wanna talk about it" I say. " if you don't wanna talk then why am I here"? He asks. A single tear drops down my face.
" I made a mistake" I say. " what did you do"? He asks. " I-I don't know it's just when I went to meet Zach all the things I said to him.......
They just didn't feel right.......... I felt like I shouldn't of said it and not to hurt his feelings but just it...... it didn't feel right... something isn't right" I say. He sighs. " do you like him" he asks. " what no" I say a bit of power unforced. " okay don't tell me" he says chuckling. I turn the t.v on and we sit there watching the screen. (Depressing part coming soon)

Time skip 2 hours later

Me and Daniel we're watching spongebob when I realized he wasn't even watching the t.v. He was on his phone texting someone. I look over and read it. I didn't want to invade his privacy but I had to.

Text::::

Zach- hey did you do it yet??

Daniel- do what?

Why is he texting Zach and what the hell did he mean by " did you do it yet". I thought to myself....

Zach- you can't be friends with y/n if your gonna be friends with us

Daniel- what r u saying??

Zach- you haft to fuckin break up friends with y/n dumbass

Daniel- why

Zach- JUST F***in do it already

I started to tear up. I had a rage in me and it wouldn't go away. I couldn't hold back my anger.....
" WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TEXTING ZACH" I yell at Daniel. His eyes grow wide as he hides his phone. " I- I wasn't" he stutters.
" DONT FUCKING LIE DANIEL" I yell.
His face drops as we both stand up. " y/n I'm sorry bu"- I cut him off. " YOU KNOW WHAT F U YOU.... you know how much he hurts me yet you decide to f****in join him.... what the f**k Daniel" I say. " y/n I'm really sorry I just"... " you just what??? Betrayed me, forgot me, used me"???? I say. " no I... I I'm just sorry okay"? He says. " NO IV HEARD sorry 1 to many times... IT DOESNT F****ing WORK" I say. " please forgive me" he says. " no get out" I yell. " please" he says. " no get out of my god damn house" I yell. He stands up and walks out.
I start to run up the stairs to my room but fall. I sit down on the stairs and cry into my knees letting out small whimpers. ' why the fuck do I keep loosing the people I love, the people who understand me, the people that mean the most to me. I would've done anything for a friend... but they won't do it in return, instead he had to go and listen to Zach..... you can't always listen to people... Zach lies... he only lied because he was mad and upset but it somehow got to Daniel. Daniel.. was my only true friend the only one I could trust and now he's gone.... gone in which feels like forever.....  I wish sometimes that.... the one that's hurting you could release it.... instead they just ignore you'

I cry into my knees. I was inhaling air but choking on it... I felt like my lounge where giving out.. I couldn't breath... I didn't want to be loud so I quietly sobbed in the shower. No one was there for me... and the only person I thought I could trust is now gone..........
" you know that feeling, that feeling when you feel like your in a pit... but there no end? But you want there to be a end. Deep down you know there is no possible way this could ever be fixed... it wasn't my fault but the people who are around mes fult ... maybe not just 1 person but multiple..... it takes only one sole to ripe open another"

Okay sorry for not updating... here you go... ( DEPRESSING) was this sad... to me it was!!!!