24 missin you

Flash back.......

Zachs POV

I remeber the taste of her lips the night I met her. I didn't know her. I'll admit it I was desperate. That's why I did it, although I regret it.

End of flashback...

I sit at the corner of my bed my head in my hands. It's been 2 weeks yet I'm still like this, it's all my fault. I cry into my hands sobbing. I hear a knock at my door. " honey" my mom says walking in. She sits next to me. " this isn't your fault" she says. " YES IT IS DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME ITS NOT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I DO" I yell. " what don't I know" she asks calmly. " MOM I RAPED HER, I BULLIED HER, I MADE HER FUCKING KILL HERSELF!!! I took her fucking virginity and I shouldn't Have" I cry. She looks at me in shock. " see I'm not your perfect little boy mom I'm a fucking rapist.
I should kill myself" I cry. She stands up and walks out. I grab my lab top going on to destruct myself. I haven't been to school in the past 2 weeks. I check on INSTAGRAM.

On my latest post I see the thing I didn't want to see.

@zachherron

@zachherron: what I did wasn't fair, I still love you why did you haft to leave? Likes: 2

Likes: 2.364

Comments:
@Clovern_23: cause you caused her to fucking kill her self.

@Megan..33: Are you okay?

@seaveydaniel: this is all your fault

@Kaycookk: dm?

@jonahmarais: @seaveydaniel it's not his fault

I break out in tears smashing my lab top off the wall. I grab a chair and throw it. Smashes fill the room. " I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE" I scream crying. I grab my hair falling on my knees. " why me" was all I repeated saying.
I get a thought to kill my self. But no. I grab my phone and text that Kay Cook girl.:

DMs:
(Z- Zach K-kay)

Z- hi

K- hi, need to talk?

Z-ya.

                            K- meet at pops to talk XO

Z- k

And that's how it started........ I then hear a knock at the door. I hear my mom call my name so I go. I walk down the stairs looking at the door seeing some police officers. I get to the floor. " what's this"? I ask. " Zach Herron you are now arrested for The Killing and Rape of y/f/n." They cuff me. " mom"? I ask. She looks at me in disappointment as Reese walks in crying at the sight. They walk me to the car. What did I do?

Time skip.... 2 years

I was in Washington DC with my new band members performing. We were singing and doing our  Chorography. I look over at Daniel who's on my left then at Jonah on my right. I smile and they smile back. I see Corbyn smiling at fans and jack being himself. Everyone has forgot. I keep performing our song something different. As my part is bout to be sang I look to the audience. I smile seeing our thousands of fans. Then I see someone, something...

It was her, she was in the clothes she died in. She had her bright hair down. Everyone else disappears. All I see is her standing in the empty arena. She smiles. I look at her in shock. She giggles. I see myself run up to her and pick her up in my arms. Kissing her cheek. But in reality, I was standing on stage staring at a girl that looked fimilure to her, but not as beautiful and perfect as her. Daniel nudges me. As my part comes on and I'm late timing. I start to sing but as my parts ending I fall of stage. Tears form in my eyes. I mumble her name before everything goes blank......